SLU & NCAA Corona Virus Discussion

2 minutes ago, willie said:

Roy I know you wear a Maga hat but if you are talking about Obamacare you must be kidding. The republicans have no replacement plan never have. As I stated earlier it was a pretty good eight years. 

Guys why in heavens do you want to discuss Obamacare in a thread about the Corona virus?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

56 minutes ago, willie said:

<fired capable cabinet people> ?

here comes a bit more hate;

Who? all the generals? , Anonymous, Sessions the drug warrior out of step with 2/3s of the country on pot (stat going up monthly), Perry who ran for GOP candidate vowing to cut a bunch of these departments just couldn't remember which ones,The Wall Street guys? Tillerson? No cabinet hire so far has been capable unless that means destroying the very fields they are tasked with overseeing; housing, environment, education, energy (throwing down with coal and gas and dissing renewables) all led by people who are against the very things they are in charge of. Not one of the above ever would of been approved if the senate wasn't veto proof GOP majority.

As us libtards said since the election this is not normal. if pointing that out is hate than I am a hater of all the Kelly Anne's, Falwell's, Pences and others who continue to support this psychopathic destroyer in chief. 

totally support closing this thread btw. I can see the need/desire to keep politics off the board but once some scary drivel get's out there it's hard to let it go. has livened up the board though and I don't think it would be happening if there was any sports to follow and watch I'd even watch those drone races if they were live, horses too.

1 hour ago, moytoy12 said:

Guys and gals, no need to worry. Jared Kushner is now on the case.  We’ll be fine.

Also, @Old guy, this should disturb you a lot given your radical response to ppl on this board who at least have a scintilla of medical knowledge.

You are correct Moytoy, they do  have a scintilla of medical knowledge. It really does not disturb me, I have dealt with lots of people like these in my career. They hold on to what they do understand and make it look like they know something. Nope, they know a scintilla of medical knowledge.

I am staying away from the  political stuff. This political stuff should go into a separate thread, where those who wish to engage in this kind of thing can happily go at one another.

10 minutes ago, Old guy said:

You are correct Moytoy, they do  have a scintilla of medical knowledge. It really does not disturb me, I have dealt with lots of people like these in my career. They hold on to what they do understand and make it look like they know something. Nope, they know a scintilla of medical knowledge.

I am staying away from the  political stuff. This political stuff should go into a separate thread, where those who wish to engage in this kind of thing can happily go at one another.

Kushner has no medical knowledge. 

11 minutes ago, Old guy said:

Blocking you now after your outbursts toward other board members and your general hypocrisy. Best of luck Old Guy. No hard feelings. 

2 hours ago, Old guy said:

What is the  matter Spoon-balls, you do not want to say what kind of a Dr. you are going to be? I will guess it will be psychiatry, right?

The world would be a lot better off with enough psychiatrists.  

Sincerely,

Internist

Spoon-Balls likes this

7 hours ago, willie said:

Roy I know you wear a Maga hat but if you are talking about Obamacare you must be kidding. The republicans have no replacement plan never have. As I stated earlier it was a pretty good eight years. 

nobamacare among others.   obamacare is awful.   deductible too high, actual coverage was not sufficient and many times had nothing to do with the customer's own health situation.   you say better than nothing, not really if you cant afford it and it doesnt cover your scenario.    i know many of my self employed customers lost their wonderful plans and were stuck with nobamacare and were furious. 

besiides nobamacare, there were the horrible trade and environmental deals that were doing nothing but retarding trade and handcuffing american enterprises like gas and oil companies for example.   president trump erased them and other draconian regulations and businesses and the american economies took off.   

America First!   MAGA 2020

drkelsey55 and HenryB like this

One thing I love about this thread is how butthurt the MAGAt crowd becomes when they have to face how they have been lied to for the past 35 years. billiken_roy, Big Bill Fan, et al, don’t get to close to the fire because snowflakes don’t do well there.

3 minutes ago, billikenbill said:

One thing I love about this thread is how butthurt the MAGAt crowd becomes when they have to face how they have been lied to for the past 35 years. billiken_roy, Big Bill Fan, et al, don’t get to close to the fire because snowflakes don’t do well there.

hey we will be fine.   we havent depended on daddy govt to hold our hands and wipe us as you libbies have forever.   we know how to fend for ourselves and prepare for life.   unfortunately we have to pay the freight for you free loaders.   but even then it is worth it not to be beholden to anyone as you are.  deplorables rule. 

now go back to thinking of ways to tear down our best player jordan goodwin.   

dennis_w likes this

2 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

hey we will be fine.   we havent depended on daddy govt to hold our hands and wipe us as you libbies have forever.   we know how to fend for ourselves and prepare for life.   unfortunately we have to pay the freight for you free loaders.   but even then it is worth it not to be beholden to anyone as you are.  deplorables rule. 

Sad to see the alternate universe you MAGAt snowflakes live in.

42 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

WELL STATED....

2 hours ago, billiken_roy said:

nobamacare among others.   obamacare is awful.   deductible too high, actual coverage was not sufficient and many times had nothing to do with the customer's own health situation.   you say better than nothing, not really if you cant afford it and it doesnt cover your scenario.    i know many of my self employed customers lost their wonderful plans and were stuck with nobamacare and were furious. 

besiides nobamacare, there were the horrible trade and environmental deals that were doing nothing but retarding trade and handcuffing american enterprises like gas and oil companies for example.   president trump erased them and other draconian regulations and businesses and the american economies took off.   

It really is amazing how two people (you and me) can view the past 11 years so differently. 

2 hours ago, billiken_roy said:

Did you lift this from a Trump rally?

1 hour ago, billikenbill said:

I wake up this morning to this inflammatory post...wow! You really think you are going to win people to your cause with that kind of rhetoric?  Posts like that suggest you just want to be mean and miserable. Your choice but sure seems like a waste of the gift of life.

1 hour ago, billiken_roy said:

This is easy to say when you are not the one who needs help.

billiken_roy likes this

7 minutes ago, Billfan7 said:

This is easy to say when you are not the one who needs help.

you are correct.   because from a child forward i was taught to take care of myself and be independent and not look for people to do for me.    if i needed more, i worked harder, made myself better and put myself in positions to get better jobs with better benefits and more money.    

L Ron Hubbard said, "if you want milk, dont sit on a stool in a pasture and expect a cow to come along and back up to you".   

us deplorables go get it.   the elite deep state wants it all just given to them.  

8 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

you are correct.   because from a child forward i was taught to take care of myself and be independent and not look for people to do for me.    if i needed more, i worked harder, made myself better and put myself in positions to get better jobs with better benefits and more money.    

L Ron Hubbard said, "if you want milk, dont sit on a stool in a pasture and expect a cow to come along and back up to you".   

us deplorables go get it.   the elite deep state wants it all just given to them.  

Did not expect you to be a Scientologist, Roy. :) 

9 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

i know you’re just an old guy using buzzwords, but wouldnt you calling liberals “elite” imply that they are actually more successful than you?

disgruntledbilliken likes this

1 hour ago, Billfan7 said:

Well, now Jared Kushner is in charge of the government's response to the crisis.  I am sure that will go well...

Jared read upwards of 25 books on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, so he'll probably have to read like 30 books to get this figured out.  You got this, Jared!

moytoy12 and RiseAndGrind like this

8 minutes ago, glazedandconfused said:

i know you’re just an old guy using buzzwords, but wouldnt you calling liberals “elite” imply that they are actually more successful than you?

no the libreral elites just get it unearned given to them.   washington dc is loaded with them.  

13 minutes ago, RiseAndGrind said:

Did not expect you to be a Scientologist, Roy. :) 

a clever thoughtful statement to me doesnt matter who it comes from as long as it makes sense and helps me get through the problem or question.   hell i quote the likes of skip and taj all the time.   

drkelsey55 likes this