Discounted A-10 Tickets

Received the following:

My name is Joe Grande from the Brooklyn Nets & Barclays Center Group Sales Department. 

I was trying to post a A10 Tournment Discount Ticket link for all your members, but had trouble setting up an account. I completely understand if you wish to not allow me to be a member but can someone please post this special custom link I created for you guys it's www.barclayscentergroups.com/Billikens.com

Feel Free to post it, email it out, or put that link on your social media. Just a special link for your members for discounted A10 Tournament tickets in case anyone is making the trip up here to Brooklyn! 

www.barclayscentergroups.com/Billikens.com

i was able to buy tix every game from stub hub much much cheaper than through the university.  the stub hub guy would meet me pre-game outside barclays to hand off the tickets.  

that kept me out of the official pregame celebration by the slu folks every night, but honestly my wife and daughter had me nyc sightseeing every free moments we werent watching the billikens that i never missed the couple of drinks at the bar a couple of blocks from barclay's.  

one thing i thought was weird, all concessions were credit card only.   no cash.   nice to know they dont trust their employees i guess. 

Yeah ithe school tix are so much plus you buy the whole tournament not what you need.   Also there's about 38 people inside so if you can get by the usher you can get lower. 

1 hour ago, billiken_roy said:

i was able to buy tix every game from stub hub much much cheaper than through the university.  the stub hub guy would meet me pre-game outside barclays to hand off the tickets.  

that kept me out of the official pregame celebration by the slu folks every night, but honestly my wife and daughter had me nyc sightseeing every free moments we werent watching the billikens that i never missed the couple of drinks at the bar a couple of blocks from barclay's.  

one thing i thought was weird, all concessions were credit card only.   no cash.   nice to know they dont trust their employees i guess. 

It has nothing to do with them not trusting their employees. Restaurants going cashless has become increasingly common, at least here in NYC because business owners claim its more convenient and makes for shorter lines.