GDT: Beat the Bonnies and win the bye contest

CBFan

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Brighton said:

This from a guy who disparages the city’s sports fans every chance he gets.

What is your feelings about today’s game?

I want Jimmy Bell to put up 20 and Perkins to hang 30 on them and keep the excitement going.

Just now, NextYearBill said:

some people insist on showing out on their Bday... Yuri seems like hes low-key one of those dudes

The way I see it there's no better gift than a Saturday night home win to guarantee a conference double-bye, potential podium spot in the regular season, and keep at-large hopes alive. I just hope he doesn't come out firing on all cylinders and make a lot of unnecessary mistakes. 

Here in the Beaver Den its a refreshing 19 degrees and it finally stopped snowing . Glad I traded my sleep Dog team for a Polaris Ranger! 

If I were a Billiken fan I would look at the Dayton and VCU highlights. I'm sure ur Coach Ford and the team will watch the tapes and see their weakness and capitalize on it. 

It's not Rocket science  - the team that scores the most points by the end of the game is the Winner!

And to all my Billiken Buddies thanks stay Healthy and Happy !

oh, ya, one last thing on this Bonas team - its depends on what team will show up and play a consistent 40 minutes.

Game is on Stadium free

2 hours ago, abas115 said:

Didn't know this. Halfheartedly hope that Andre leads a Happy Birthday sing a long.

Double digit assists for the birthday boy today?

Happy Birthday to a young man that makes watching Billiken Basketball so exciting and fun. 

1 hour ago, Bonner89 said:

Go back to your podcast no one listens to.

Why are you here? What’s the point of behaving like this? I’m genuinely asking. What motivates you? Honestly...

2 hours ago, brownindians said:

Here in the Beaver Den its a refreshing 19 degrees and it finally stopped snowing . Glad I traded my sleep Dog team for a Polaris Ranger! 

If I were a Billiken fan I would look at the Dayton and VCU highlights. I'm sure ur Coach Ford and the team will watch the tapes and see their weakness and capitalize on it. 

It's not Rocket science  - the team that scores the most points by the end of the game is the Winner!

And to all my Billiken Buddies thanks stay Healthy and Happy !

oh, ya, one last thing on this Bonas team - its depends on what team will show up and play a consistent 40 minutes.

Game is on Stadium free

Jeez another brilliant St B's observation: the team that scores more than the other will win. Brilliant absolutely brilliant. And they taught you that when, you're post grad years in Bona Welding? 

I have no explanation for it, but it's a draw when it becomes to I hate the most St B's or Davidson. But tonight the compass is leaning NE.