Why I hate St B's

slu72

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, Bay Area Billiken said:

The virus issue has been politicized, making it difficult to make well reasoned judgment calls. 

Oh it has definitely been politicized.  We have a poisoned political process that causes even something as potentially as dangerous as this to be used as a political hammer than instead of  toning down the rhetoric.  

43 minutes ago, Bay Area Billiken said:

The virus issue has been politicized, making it difficult to make well reasoned judgment calls. 

What else is new, everything is politicized from soup to nuts. I can see Planters selling peanuts in blue or red containers depending on the area they are selling them.

@NH:  "pithy, adjective, concise and forcefully expressive."  Hey, thanks for the compliment!  

I have obviously struck some nerves,  and unintentionally launched into the political fray.  That was not the intent.  The intent was more directed at the sensationalism of the news and news media, no matter the slant .... the example of the Weather Channel is spot on in the Times piece, regardless of what you think the Times is or is not.  The Ben Carson interview report, ditto.  Sensational sells; how about stories on how many have recovered and how to get there?  

billiken_roy likes this

42 minutes ago, Taj79 said:

@NH:  "pithy, adjective, concise and forcefully expressive."  Hey, thanks for the compliment!  

I have obviously struck some nerves,  and unintentionally launched into the political fray.  That was not the intent.  The intent was more directed at the sensationalism of the news and news media, no matter the slant .... the example of the Weather Channel is spot on in the Times piece, regardless of what you think the Times is or is not.  The Ben Carson interview report, ditto.  Sensational sells; how about stories on how many have recovered and how to get there?  

Bravo!