Transfers and grad transfers - 2020

ACE

2 hours ago, Pistol said:

Ha, I completely forgot about her. She's insane during games, screaming, getting into it with opposing fans, taunting, etc. She's even been kicked out of the stands. I'm sure she's a peach outside of basketball, as well.

Even the daughter wants a part, Its a family thing ❤️ 

8163500.jpg?fit=bounds&crop=620:320,offset-y0.50&width=620&height=320

8163496.jpg?fit=bounds&crop=620:320,offset-y0.50&width=620&height=320

Ps this isnt a joyful moment, this was a minor altercation with Cincinnati fans 

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, wgstl said:

Even the daughter wants a part, Its a family thing ❤️ 

8163500.jpg?fit=bounds&crop=620:320,offset-y0.50&width=620&height=320

8163496.jpg?fit=bounds&crop=620:320,offset-y0.50&width=620&height=320

Ps this isnt a joyful moment, this was a minor altercation with Cincinnati fans 

Gotta defend them here. I mean, who on this board since its inception hasn't had a "minor altercation" with Cincinnati fans. The Great Midwest and CUSA weren't that long ago...

slufanskip and cgeldmacher like this

When I supervised coaches at the high school level I always told them that people will support you when you but just as soon as your success fades some they will find all the warts they were willing to overlook so in other words, don't treat people badly just because you think you can get away with it.  People remember and strike at the first sign of blood in the water.  Sounds like this is what happened to Marshall - it always catches up.

I've had run-ins with lots of fan bases and kshoe isn't off in his UC assessment.  Xavier fans were condescending azzes.  St. Joe's fans were nice and typically-Philly hard on their own team.  Temple fans were d!cks.  How can you not like a Fordham fan sporting a "Fordham Crew" rugby for their sculling teams?  I mean,the East River or Hudson, respect.  Does Geedubya have fans (Sign Guy notwithstanding).  Dayton fans are over the top but they seem to fear us most of the time.   Bonnie fans are passionate (what else do they got?) and I love beating them probably as much as they like beating us.  The worst are the cult known as Notre Dame football freaks.

47 minutes ago, Taj79 said:

I've had run-ins with lots of fan bases and kshoe isn't off in his UC assessment.  Xavier fans were condescending azzes.  St. Joe's fans were nice and typically-Philly hard on their own team.  Temple fans were d!cks.  How can you not like a Fordham fan sporting a "Fordham Crew" rugby for their sculling teams?  I mean,the East River or Hudson, respect.  Does Geedubya have fans (Sign Guy notwithstanding).  Dayton fans are over the top but they seem to fear us most of the time.   Bonnie fans are passionate (what else do they got?) and I love beating them probably as much as they like beating us.  The worst are the cult known as Notre Dame football freaks.

Ohio St football fans ain’t ever gonna get a Nobel Peace Prize. They’re obnoxious.