Transfers and grad transfers - 2020

ACE

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, I had a senior moment with my HS graduation date. I graduated from Med School 1971, from college 1967, and from HS 1963. Kennedy was assassinated during my freshman year in college, don't know how I could have forgotten that. Anyway, my bad, I was HS class of 1963.

13 minutes ago, Old guy said:

By the way, I had a senior moment with my HS graduation date. I graduated from Med School 1971, from college 1967, and from HS 1963. Kennedy was assassinated during my freshman year in college, don't know how I could have forgotten that. Anyway, my bad, I was HS class of 1963.

It's ok, Old Guy, Joe Biden thinks he's running for Senator from SC. 

billiken_roy likes this

1 hour ago, HoosierPal said:

So today's countdown of OldFarts, with HS grad year:

@gister 60

@papal 62

@Major Majerus, @Old guy, and @drkelsey55 63

@Billikenbooster and @slu72 65

@willie 66

I'm not worthy of this honor roll with 1969.

Oh no, Hoosier Pal, I know you are a really Old Fart where it counts, you are a member, believe me.

HoosierPal likes this

1 hour ago, HoosierPal said:

So today's countdown of OldFarts, with HS grad year:

@gister 60

@papal 62

@Major Majerus, @Old guy, and @drkelsey55 63

@Billikenbooster and @slu72 65

@willie 66

I'm not worthy of this honor roll with 1969.

Talk about experiencing the worst of times and the best of times in Billiken basketball.  Glad that you guys have good seats to enjoy the Billiken revival.

13 minutes ago, 3star_recruit said:

Talk about experiencing the worst of times and the best of times in Billiken basketball.  Glad that you guys have good seats to enjoy the Billiken revival.

I was kind of lucky when I was there 68-72 we had some decent teams coached by Bob Polk. I moved to MA after graduation and missed the dark ages of 74-87. Only news I got was in the scores list in the papers and it wasn't looking good. Then Grawer came and it got better. I did get to see them in the NIT. Then came Spoon and the Internet. Good years. Then Cable TV sports and I joined Biilkens.com in '99. Whole new world more info, more TV, more winning. If I had stayed in STL I would have been a season ticket holder, but would have been tough during the dark ages. I admire guys like  B'roy, TajMahal 79, and Bay for remaining  staunch fans during the plague years. A lot of folks would have said this really sucks and is a joke of a program. Glad I missed that era. 

12 minutes ago, Clocktoweraccords2004 said:

That’s the most random school list I could see

probably a list based on the individual recruiter and how well they hit it off has little to do with the actual school  

3 minutes ago, Littlebill said:

Hard to blame him. Have to think Fatts is right behind him. If not, he may have to average 40 for them to be decent

That stinks for the A-10. Martin was a good player. I thought Rhody could actually be decent next year with Russell/Martin and hopefully some development from Walker/Harris/Toppin.

1 minute ago, 3star_recruit said:

Martin was a  two-year starter playing 34 min a game as sophomore for a 21 win team.  Seemed like he was poised for a breakout year.  Head scratcher.

He knows Fatts is leaving and doesn't wanna be stuck there.