GDT: @ George Mason

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I confirmed with the alumni office that there is no pre-game happy hour tonight.  Tickets on stubhub going for 8 dollars so I expect I will have a little room in section 118 to spread out.

I will be lower bowl on the opposite side of the benches.  Ford can coach on the bench side and I will coach from the other side.  

This is going to be a big Hargrove game.  I will be ready to start tapping my head when he dunks on someone...like the kids do these days.

3 hours ago, billikenfan05 said:

One step closer to the Flint Michigan Megabowl. Let’s get it! 

2 hours ago, dlarry said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5645696

Oh, I get it now. I've seen that movie multiple times, too.

That's good.

https://www.scoopswithdannymac.com/gameday-preview-its-a-trap-rolling-high-off-a-win-in-rhode-island-billikens-look-to-avoid-a-letdown-at-george-mason/

Chapley's pregame story.  I'm not a believer in 'trap games'.  If the team isn't ready to play, then that goes on the coaching staff and the team. They know what is at stake tonight.

AJ Wilson is battling a wrist injury.  I believe he is a game time decision.  No one seems to know if Green is off his suspension.  We will see soon.

Just now, johnbj14 said:

Jacobs suspended. Out tonight. 

I heard he, French and Hargrove were hammered drunk, going around campus doing totally sick dunks until they broke all the backboards in sight.

When confronted, Jacobs offered up his bloody, blistered hands and fell on the grenade for the other guys.

One game suspension because it's a total pain to fix all those baskets.

Also, I know nothing, Jon Snow.

Jacobs is a hero for taking all the blame, but he is out for the night. Better than having French, and Hargrove also suspended                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          ...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................