CBFan

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Spoon-Balls said:

Got damn imagine if we had Jimerson....

Got damn imagine if we had Jimerson and Thatch...

That being said I'm forever grateful for the increased minutes and experience that has led to the development of guys like Hargrove, Bell, Collins

3 minutes ago, abas115 said:

Can't imagine him seeing much PT next year, 5 minutes a game? Maybe. 

Weaver graduates and no guards signed, Jacobs will play and probably start next season.

I’m just going to put this out there and nominate Jimmy Bell’s and-1 for play of the year. It was absolutely massive! Helluva win! Go Bills!

5 minutes ago, SLUperman said:

Bell has made incredible strides in his footwork and finishing ability just since the start of this season. It's obvious he's put a ton of work into his body and his game. He's going to be an absolute stud his senior year with his work ethic.

I hope those who complained about Jimmy Bell starting and getting minutes early in the year, now realize that Coach Ford knew what he was doing.

RUBillsFan and HenryB like this

So, if we go 2-0, and Duq, 1-1, we get 4th, and if we go 1-1 with the win over the Bonnies, and Duq goes 0-2, we still get 4th right?

23 minutes ago, SLUperman said:

We have figured out our formula the last 3 games. It's coincided with some huge strides in Jimmy, Yuri, and Hargrove's maturation process. If we continue to get these type of contributions from the young guys, and they continue to play with poise beyond their years, look out A-10

Slowly but surely this incoming class showing up big time. Just imagine if Gibby did not go down. Good things to come from them now for 4 more years!

2 minutes ago, moytoy12 said:

The George Mason game is a trap game.  On the road during midterms.  I’m nervous.

They always give us fits at home. Bottom line is we have to find a way to get it done.

I was working closing the month while the game was going on. I listened here and there, but I could hear when we were doing well or taking it in the nose by my wife's yelping and booing downstairs. We won by 10! I was ready to pronounce myself happy and satisfied if we had won by a single point, 10 was an unexpected gift. Great! Heard and read a lot of good stuff about Bell, Hargrove, and Collins. Also heard some speculation about what a great team we would have been in Jimerson and Thatch were actively playing. And then it hit me, if Jimerson and Thatch had remained actively playing, I doubt we would have seen the marked improvement in Bell and Hargrove. So, for once fortune smiled on us because of prior misfortune.

I'd say we are ready for the last two games, bring them on. Go Bills!