GDT: Ram jam in RI for the bye game 1 of 3

CBFan

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very proud of the effort by our team from start to end. We were the better team and URI would have clinched 4th place with a win on their home floor. We wiped them out in the paint. If we play like that the rest of the way through the A-10 Tourney no reason at all to not go to the Big Dance. No let down Team Blue at George Mason!!!

We have figured out our formula the last 3 games. It's coincided with some huge strides in Jimmy, Yuri, and Hargrove's maturation process. If we continue to get these type of contributions from the young guys, and they continue to play with poise beyond their years, look out A-10

3 minutes ago, Littlebill said:

Tell me we aren’t the second best team in this league. It isn’t close I’m sorry

With the emergence or Hargrove and Bell improving and Perkins scoring efficiency improving I can agree with this.

Season milestones 20 division 1 wins and a winning conference season.

David King likes this

2 minutes ago, dennis_w said:

As the lead engineer can i say we put an end THE LOCOMOTIVE is a stiff talk. He was in beast mode today

LOL at Bell a stiff. You don't know basketball if that's what you think. His potential was obvious just from his high school clips.

slufanskip likes this