GDT: Beat the ... Well it's just really Daly

cgeldmacher

57 minutes ago, bauman said:

That is probably about right.  Also a poor turnout by the students-what else do they have to do on a Wednesday night?  I thought after the great turnout and enthusiasm from the VCU game, it would have a carry over for the student section , but it wasn't even close to half filled.  There is a hardcore group that is always there and active just not nearly enough.

Midterms are next week

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Slowry said:

Concessions are outrageous.  I buy very little now because of the price.  It’s as bad as Busch stadium.  I have decent to good seats.  The 3seats cost me roughly $75 a game.  Then parking is around $10.  If everyone gets a soda/beer and something else like popcorn it’s another $40 or $50.  So I could easily be around $200 a game to attend for 3 people.  That’s starting to get up there.  I know a lot of you guys spend a lot more than that.  So we do almost no concessions to try to control the cost.  I just tell the kids we’ll get ice cream on the way home. 

Same people as Busch. Delaware North.