GDT: Beat the ... Well it's just really Daly

cgeldmacher

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice game after all, we all have good reasons to worry but maybe since Perkins and Hargrove are heating up maybe we having something going now.

Field Goals 56.3 percent nice

11 turnovers

rebounds 42-28

Daly 7-20 much better  Perkins > Daly

Free throws 19-34 54.5 percent

3 minutes ago, slu72 said:

He's a Harry Rogers clone. 

Never got to see Rogers so I’ll take your word for it. He’s “The Iceman” putting the defense in the deep freeze.. 

Announcer said Perkins is an “Elegant player.” Very true. Our guys need to focus the way Javonte does. Leave all the showboat crap and hero ball alone and play the right way.

34 minutes ago, Quality Is Job 1 said:

My apologies if anyone has already pointed this out in this game thread, but — given the earlier discussion in another thread about Collins's scoring, I find it interesting that, w/ 5:55 left in the game, Collins has 7 assists and no points, and Demarius Jacobs has 5 assists and no points.  So the two primary "quarterback" have combined for no points and 12 assists (so far).

Interesting.

Good point, Jacobs contributed to the win despite scoring 0 points. Team had 19 assists total on 27 FG. Good game especially the second half. 20 wins!