GDT: Beat VCU

wgstl

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching French practicing free throws he shoots different in practice than in the game.  At practice he is following through with his wrist and most are going in and the shot looks real good.  During the game he shoots it like a shot put and the shot looks horrible.

I hope for a big loud crowd and a Billiken win they need this one.

37 minutes ago, CBFan said:

Watching French practicing free throws he shoots different in practice than in the game.  At practice he is following through with his wrist and most are going in and the shot looks real good.  During the game he shoots it like a shot put and the shot looks horrible.

I hope for a big loud crowd and a Billiken win they need this one.

True. Kind of maddening to watch. I've seen the same thing with golfers who can make fundamentally sound practice swings but look very different with a ball in front of them.

1 minute ago, HoosierPal said:

Students are here, the rest of Chaifetz is empty. 

I was thinking the same thing HP

10 minutes ago, rgbilliken said:

This outfit lasted ten minutes before a blowout. Hopefully it’s foreshadowing of what we do to VCU. 

She and my daughter have the same magic power. We aren't even going to be able to give away like half of her outfits.

Has' trying to be aggressive to the goal with drives starting from the elbow area. We need him to finish and Bell to make the stickbacks. He made two but we needed the third one.