GDT: vs LaSalle

2 hours ago, Clock_Tower said:

Ironic.  Silence after a 15 point league win at home.  Where are the comments about our margin of victory?   Where are the comments about Coach Ford and his skills as as an “in game” coach?  Have we just settled, once and for all with the LaSalle win, both of these topics?

Just want to know the rules. If we lose a game, then we take shots at Ford and our season is over?  And if we try something which doesn't work, or if a player or 2 has an off game, or if our opponent has a career performance, then it is OK to rip the coach ?  
But if we have a convincing 15 point win - crickets?

La salle is trash. You think we should have stormed the court?

SLU_Nick likes this

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Clock_Tower said:

Not mad. Tired of fair weathered fans who only post negative after a loss?  Win 9 of 10 and criticize only the 1 loss with no praise fir the 9 wins. 
Dont have to agree to agree with me.  This Board would be boring if all agreed about everything. Just asking asking for substance - - not personal attacks. 
Again, hearing none. 

Literally no one on this Board is a fair weather fan.

Do you think that everyone's frustrations should just be resolved after a 15 point win over LaSalle at home (11-13; 2-10)? 

On 2/16/2020 at 8:12 PM, Reinert310 said:

That's why you went on your cute little meme rant the other day? Because you don't care? If you're going to act like a normal person, I'm more than happy to have you posting on this board...even if I don't agree with you. If you're gonna behave like an ignorant 6th grader, I'll just put you on ignore and be done with it.

Having the freedom to choose is a great thing!

On 2/16/2020 at 10:32 AM, slu72 said:

He does. Once he learns that he's got to play with JGood's motor, he could be special. 

Surprised Rammer didn't get more excited about Yurimania's assist on Perkins dunk. The NBC team ooohed and aaaahed over it, as Yurimania was not looking at Perkins. 

Forget JGood's motor.  I'd be happy if Jacobs just starting finding some of Perkins' confidence on offense.  JGood's motor is a once in a generation thing for a team like ours.

Revisiting this thread to ask if anyone has one of the giveaway hats they are willing to part with or sell to me.

I arrived late and was disappointed that they had run out. I'm almost as big of a hat guy as I am a Billiken basketball guy so would be much appreciated!