GDT Obi Floppin and the Boyz

Littlebill

6 minutes ago, RiseOfTheBillikens said:

@Spoonball18 good thing the new sheriff in town got the last layup there and missed it with Goodwin scoring our last 10. 

Don't want to turn that to a knock on Perkins. Perkins has really played well the 2nd half of the season.  I like that drive by Perkins, the ball just rolled out. He makes that or gets fouled a lot. If he makes it, it's a 2 point game. 

3star_recruit likes this

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, RiseOfTheBillikens said:

@Spoonball18 good thing the new sheriff in town got the last layup there and missed it with Goodwin scoring our last 10. 

Let’s get into a pi$$ing contest about who misses the most layups.  Goodwin was a beast today but had his usual mistakes.  The effort was outstanding though.  That was a tough miss by Perkins with the ball rolling around the rim but it was almost too late anyway.  In a close loss you can find any of about 50 things that were just as much of a factor in a loss.

2 minutes ago, Spoonball18 said:

Let’s get into a pi$$ing contest about who misses the most layups.  Goodwin was a beast today but had his usual mistakes.  The effort was outstanding though.  That was a tough miss by Perkins with the ball rolling around the rim but it was almost too late anyway.  In a close loss you can find any of about 50 things that were just as much of a factor in a loss.

I agree. I'm just saying just cause Perkins has some good games closing doesn't mean Goodwin can't do the same. They both have to be a threat if we are going to reach out potential. Sorry Just sour after that game. Wanted that

2 minutes ago, almaman said:

shtty day for all fun stats we've been following. no double double for our duo, only 1 block for Has, 2 assist for Yuri and no steals for JG. plus side I now think we could win the A-10 tournament which I was feeling earlier in the week. TF psssed.

Bills with 13 turnovers, Dayton with 6; a key stat.

Going down 10 again seems to be the magic number to be down against a good team.  If you only go down 4 or 5 then this team has a chance to go up instead of climbing to tie then falling back.

1 minute ago, Westy03 said:

Am I crazy for saying that I would rather play Dayton in the A-10 then Duquesne? 

Absolutely not.  Duquesne beats us a third time, we punch Dayton in the fuoking mouth if we see them again.  If they wanna call fouls, they can have all 5 of Jimmy Bell's, and he's coached to draw blood on every gotdamn one.

2 minutes ago, Westy03 said:

Am I crazy for saying that I would rather play Dayton in the A-10 tournament then Duquesne? 

No based on the 2 games we played against them.

1 minute ago, Quality Is Job 1 said:

Bills with 13 turnovers, Dayton with 6; a key stat.

Bills with 23 fouls and 3 steals.  Flyers with 16 and 8.  Also key, a few are bad bounces, a few are dumb plays, but those numbers are way more even if we don't get railroaded.

Outshot Dayton from the field and quite a bit by 3, and outrebounded them.

Not surprised by this outcome, not happy, though, and very proud of the Bills.

Bills71 likes this