GDT Obi Floppin and the Boyz

Littlebill

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bell with 8 rebounds I think it is time to take a risk bringing back French and Collins 

Top four players for SLU all have 3-4 fouls.  Not a coincidence.  This team has nothing on us athletically, it's not like we're compensating for that by fouling.

I'd love to be done with this league.  They actas if we've never done anything for them.  Multiple tourney appearances, despite tons of lost players to injuries and gangbangs, and plenty of 8 on 5.  Fuoking A-10 zebras.

TheBand likes this

1 minute ago, slufanskip said:

I just rewatched it in slo mo. He went down pretty easy. The contact wasn't hard at all. Should have been a no call

Oh.  Like a FLOP!?!?  Between that and the previous off the ball contact foul against French, we know where these assh0les stand.  I am le sigh.

slufanskip likes this

1 minute ago, jimbofive said:

Top four players for SLU all have 3-4 fouls.  Not a coincidence.  This team has nothing on us athletically, it's not like we're compensating for that by fouling.

I'd love to be done with this league.  They actas if we've never done anything for them.  Multiple tourney appearances, despite tons of lost players to injuries and gangbangs, and plenty of 8 on 5.  Fuoking A-10 zebras.

Out of reactions, Good Post. 

Now French fouls out. How many were away from the basket?