GDT: Duquesne, Act II

Taj79

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI, the roads are fine just wet just parked in the garage.

My hope is that weather does not scare fans away from attending the game.  The guy that sits next me to did not show up to the Dayton game because of the weather report.

I'm hoping someone like Jimmy remembers the pick that was set brutally around half court against Yuri and returns the favor.

Personally, we always need to beat Dayton, VCU, Davidson, RI, UR, GW, Duq. and really anyone else in the A10. If we ever aspire to the BEast, we have to man up!

Go Billikens!

I always enjoy watching Thatch working out with the team on the shoot around defending Bell on the post then defending JGood shooting 3’s with a constant smile on his face doing what he can to help out. 

SLU_Nick likes this

4 minutes ago, moytoy12 said:

Not that I expect anything from KC for the rest of the year, but it sure would be nice if he could carve out a 5-10 mpg role for the rest of the season. 

Agreed I wish he could get his 3 point stroke going he has been Clankton in games and the shoot around.

Appears the weather forecast is going to scare fans away and the sad part is the bad weather is past St. Louis now and no snow or ice on the roads.