GDT: Saint Joseph’s

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

daly.  what a superbly unassuming, overachieving white.  it's the craziest thing.  needs a tonya harding moment.  infuriating to watch SLU this year.  just never put a game away.  not as infuriating as that season like 15 years ago where we alternated wins and losses for like 20 games straight, but pretty infuriating nonetheless.

RiseAndGrind likes this

Typical game for SLU so far and probably will be close to the end we just don’t have enough to bury teams.

The issues with the scoring is the shooting once again 37 percent and that makes things difficult.  French 3-9, JGood 1-5 and Perkins 1-5.

27 minutes ago, RiseAndGrind said:

Jordan is really good but this made me laugh. The dude flexes after every basket. 

exactly he'll like tip a pass out of bounds while we're down 9 and flex. it drives me nuts. you can flex if you dunk on someone. or something similar

Just now, RiseAndGrind said:

I hope not. There are a lot of conference games left!

I dont know what else would explain the hardest working player on the team looking, as someone else called him, lazy, uncharacteristically missing bunnies and making more bad decisions than normal

2 minutes ago, Billfan7 said:

I dont know what else would explain the hardest working player on the team looking, as someone else called him, lazy, uncharacteristically missing bunnies and making more bad decisions than normal

Yeah I don't think lazy is the right word. I think he's overplayed due to lack of depth. Which makes his decision making and execution suffer. I think it's lack of focus and ability to have a killer instinct sometimes. Love Jordan. He does so much and deserves much of the praise he gets. But he also is one of the most frustrating players I've ever watched play.

36 minutes ago, RiseOfTheBillikens said:

Lol dumb@ss. Ya he is. 

Also don't call me a dumb ass behind your computer screen. it looks silly. We're adults. If you disagree just disagree. I love Jordan Goodwin and want him to make the plays that he DESERVES to flex on.