GDT: The Not So Wild-Cats

Littlebill

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When you are outplayed by Brajkovic and Bates Jones, you suck.  McKillop is schooling Ford on preparation right now.  Pack it in, double French, five men on the defensive boards, and make them make shots.

I keep trying to watch something else, but all the sites keep redirecting to watchstadium.com

- watchpaintdry.com

- watchdumpsterfire.com

- watchlovedonesslowlywasteaway.com

- watchourtourneyhopesdwindle.com

You guys got anything else?

This is one of those letdowns we can't afford now.  Exposed like woah.  In the middle of a slide.

Need to turn this sh!t around, Billies.  If you're going to get called for a foul, make it hurt.  And move the damn ball.

mrjoelabs and RiseAndGrind like this

I honestly think we will be ok in the second half. We’ve been sloppy around the rim, but this team has battle adversity really well this year. I expect a solid effort out the gate

Also, give me Weaver, Jacobs and Perkins as shooters in the game with goodwin and french. I think that lineup could have some success.

1 minute ago, glazedandconfused said:

I honestly think we will be ok in the second half. We’ve been sloppy around the rim, but this team has battle adversity really well this year. I expect a solid effort out the gate

Also, give me Weaver, Jacobs and Perkins as shooters in the game with goodwin and french. I think that lineup could have some success.

Jacobs is playing tonight?