Davidson TV (1/22)

Taj79

On 1/22/2020 at 7:44 PM, Go_Bills said:

Dang dude, do you own any new tech in the last five years? And did safari happen to work for you? 

Regarding the first question, yes, as I said before, I have a custom-built PC that I'm trying to make work so that I can migrate from Mac to Windows.  It's got Windows 10 64-bit on it, but it's not stable.  I believe the "bargain" Thermal Master TC-102 case I got has a faulty, failing, or inadequate power supply.  When I can, I'll get a new power supply and see if that fixes my issues.

I didn't bother trying Safari for the stream; I was confident that my version of Safari is even worse than Firefox.

I feel a bit silly, but I just found out that I get Stadium over the air.  The Rhode Island/St. Bonaventure game is on now, and they'll show a replay of the SLU/Davidson game tomorrow (albeit during the game against Fordham, so I won't watch — not that I really want to watch that deflating game!).  I watch very little television and never really looked through all of the channel offerings on TVTV.us until today.  If any future SLU game airs on Stadium, I'll have no excuse not to be able to catch it.

Go_Bills likes this

20 hours ago, Quality Is Job 1 said:

Regarding the first question, yes, as I said before, I have a custom-built PC that I'm trying to make work so that I can migrate from Mac to Windows.  It's got Windows 10 64-bit on it, but it's not stable.  I believe the "bargain" Thermal Master TC-102 case I got has a faulty, failing, or inadequate power supply.  When I can, I'll get a new power supply and see if that fixes my issues.

I didn't bother trying Safari for the stream; I was confident that my version of Safari is even worse than Firefox.

I feel a bit silly, but I just found out that I get Stadium over the air.  The Rhode Island/St. Bonaventure game is on now, and they'll show a replay of the SLU/Davidson game tomorrow (albeit during the game against Fordham, so I won't watch — not that I really want to watch that deflating game!).  I watch very little television and never really looked through all of the channel offerings on TVTV.us until today.  If any future SLU game airs on Stadium, I'll have no excuse not to be able to catch it.

Microcenter is your friend. I love me some Microcenter!

1 hour ago, Billiken Rich said:

Microcenter is your friend. I love me some Microcenter!

i was up in that humpy bumpy yesterday.  had to get some supplies to play geek squad for the in-laws for five hours last night.  in microcenter i was shaking my head listening to this sexagenarian chick tell a sales guy she "needs" to buy a big flatscreen because her last one "popped".  sometimes i wish i was unscrupulous enough to get into the weed business or electronics sales.  i've have sold her a 77" Ol' Lead® TV, because it's really big and really flat.  best deal in the whole store.

1 hour ago, Billiken Rich said:

Amd or Intel? inquiring minds want to know?

AMD by a fuoking mile, and it's not close.  i had a few hundred shares a while back, knowing that they were kicking the sh!t out of intel, and dumped it to help buy a house.  proceeded to go through the roof.  knew it would.  ho well.

AMD's got the foot long strapped on and intel's got the ball gag in its mouth.  my prediction: PAIN.