Davidson TV (1/22)

Taj79

Currently, there is no listing for tonight's game on either any of the national networks (CBSSN, NBCSN, etc.) not on the ESPN Networks (ESPN+, ESPNU, etc.).  However, we here in the Mid-Atlantic have it on Comcast Channel 210, which islisted as "Stadium."  Don't know if that is available out there to other parts of the hitherlands but i thought I's shoot it out as a public service announcement.  

Go_Bills likes this

The game is being produced for television by Stadium and will be carried on FOX Sports Midwest. Matt Martucci and former La Salle head coach Dr. John Giannini will call the action. It will also be available on over-the-air television on 30.4 (KDNLDT4) and 45.5 (WODKLD5). Click here and type in your zip code to see where the game will be carried in your area. The game will be streamed exclusively on WatchStadium.com with no fee. Please note that A-10 games airing on the league's national television partners (ESPN, NBCSN, CBS Sports Network, Stadium) WILL NOT be streamed on ESPN+. The game will air on 101 ESPN (101.1 FM) in St. Louis. Billiken Hall of Famers Bob Ramsey and Earl Austin Jr. have the call.

Source: Here

2 hours ago, Go_Bills said:

The game is being produced for television by Stadium and will be carried on FOX Sports Midwest. Matt Martucci and former La Salle head coach Dr. John Giannini will call the action. It will also be available on over-the-air television on 30.4 (KDNLDT4) and 45.5 (WODKLD5). Click here and type in your zip code to see where the game will be carried in your area. The game will be streamed exclusively on WatchStadium.com with no fee. Please note that A-10 games airing on the league's national television partners (ESPN, NBCSN, CBS Sports Network, Stadium) WILL NOT be streamed on ESPN+. The game will air on 101 ESPN (101.1 FM) in St. Louis. Billiken Hall of Famers Bob Ramsey and Earl Austin Jr. have the call.

Source: Here

Oh my god.......actually over the air......broadcast?  Nice.....

1 hour ago, almaman said:

anyone know how to find the extra over air channels numbers on verse? I know 1024 is metv. I haven't seen much of stadium but on Plutotv it always seemed to be taped stuff.

I believe the answer is pull out an antenna it's literally meant for those that don't have uverse. Uverse should have it on Fox Sports Midwest. But anyone else in the area can confirm otherwise. 

I'm at the Belk, but taping it on FSMW. Now no one's gonna believe me but Has was just shooting FTs.... 8 in a row nothing but net. It's got to be mental. Davidson crowd is older than SVU  bunch. Talked w/Rammer and Earl.  Nice guys. Not many Bills fans here that I've seen. 

5 minutes ago, slu72 said:

I'm at the Belk, but taping it on FSMW. Now no one's gonna believe me but Has was just shooting FTs.... 8 in a row nothing but net. It's got to be mental. Davidson crowd is older than SVU  bunch. Talked w/Rammer and Earl.  Nice guys. Not many Bills fans here that I've seen. 

Made 8/11 before either umass or GW

Dish sucks still in a dispute with Fox Midwest I have complained and they do not care.  Don’t subscribe to dish.