BLIKNS

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, glazedandconfused said:

https://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/bracketology/

Obviously we aren't in the at-large conversation right now, and really none of these projections matter, but how furious would we be if this was truly the first 4 teams out of the field come selection sunday? 

image.png.1cf32ffe76ffbbffa1edc9f18c82e310.png 

I’m fully convinced that Palm is just throwing darts to choose who’s in at this point 

42 minutes ago, glazedandconfused said:

https://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/bracketology/

Obviously we aren't in the at-large conversation right now, and really none of these projections matter, but how furious would we be if this was truly the first 4 teams out of the field come selection sunday? 

image.png.1cf32ffe76ffbbffa1edc9f18c82e310.png 

we're currently 22 points back from the worst of these 4 as far as NET goes.  It would be frustrating knowing that we're as good if not better than half of those, but we would also have closure knowing how massive that home game against the dukes were, and even on the road at Davidson. 

Now if we close the gap and are in the same range with them, after beating VCU, then yes i'll be pissed. Theres still plenty of season left to catch up. 

35 minutes ago, wgstl said:

we're currently 22 points back from the worst of these 4 as far as NET goes.  It would be frustrating knowing that we're as good if not better than half of those, but we would also have closure knowing how massive that home game against the dukes were, and even on the road at Davidson. 

Now if we close the gap and are in the same range with them, after beating VCU, then yes i'll be pissed. Theres still plenty of season left to catch up. 

I just meant the league would be pissed if there was only 1 A10 team in the tourney and if the "first 3 teams out" are URI, VCU and Richmond. Not trying to say we would be mad as SLU fans

Just now, glazedandconfused said:

I just meant the league would be pissed if there was only 1 A10 team in the tourney and if the "first 3 teams out" are URI, VCU and Richmond. Not trying to say we would be mad as SLU fans

ahhhh got it got it.  Then yes, absolutely.  But the league could also be to blame for that since SLU beating Dayton would have put us in a good spot but the league wanted to protect UD😑