Jerry Palm Last 4 in

BLIKNS

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its good to see this kind of attention. It tells me that if we can manage to go through the A10 with only a loss at Dayton and maybe a VCU/Richmond or Dukes loss plus winning some games in the A10 tourney would maybe get us that at large. Winning at Dayton would really solidify things. What we cannot do is lose games like the next couple to Davidson and Fordham

slubilliken09 and SLU_Nick like this

We moved from the first 4 out to the last 4 in with a loss.  Conference games are so tough and If it comes down to having to make 60% from the charity stripe I’m feeling uneasy.  This loss may kept us from getting votes in the rankings and gave us no margin for error moving forward.  We have to get 2 of 3 against Dayton, VCU, and Duquesne with no major slip-ups the rest of the way.  We also have to win a game or two in the A10 tournament.  

Someone had posted in the This team in the rankins post,  but today 1-27, Jerry Palm ( CBS Sports) has us one of the last 4 in, playing Georgetown in the play in game as a #11 seed.  Has Rhode Island as one of the first 4 out

looking at the remainder schedule, we should go 6-3(7-2 best, 5-4 worst) which puts us at 23-8(12-6) which may be 3rd or 4th seed.  My guess is 1-1 so a final record of 24-9.  Most NIT at large teams are around 20 wins.  

On 1/31/2020 at 10:39 PM, JohnnyJumpUp said:

340?cb=20180803041843

Please tell me you also have kids that watch Annoying Orange videos on YouTube all freaking day. I just want to know I'm not the only one suffering out there....

JohnnyJumpUp likes this