How we doing today?

BillsFan526

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

don't disagree with you.  i'm good.  it was a great game and bills proved they're legit.  the only games i can't handle are when the refs COMPLETELY job us, or we give up.  refs were pretty fair last night, and we certainly didn't give up.  so i'm happy.

drkelsey55 and slufanskip like this

1 minute ago, slu72 said:

I woke up thinking how much this team misses Fred and Jimerson. I think we're a lock for the  dance this year. 

Are you saying we’re a lock with those two, or we’re a lock this season regardless 

1 minute ago, RiseOfTheBillikens said:

Just keep thinking about how drastic of a change one shot can make. How different everything would be if that shot didnt go. Crazy

yep. that could of happened on the last shot in A-10 championship game last year. I think the pain is greater because of the squandered lead. Reality is that it was better than if we'd lost same way we did vs Hall & Auburn.

1 minute ago, almaman said:

yep. that could of happened on the last shot in A-10 championship game last year. I think the pain is greater because of the squandered lead. Reality is that it was better than if we'd lost same way we did vs Hall & Auburn.

I’ve been thinking about the last A10 tournament shot that didn’t fall... it goes both ways..... but FFFFFFF I wanted that one

16 minutes ago, NextYearBill said:

ive never left a sporting event so down... feeling great about the future of this program.... but FFF i wanted that one

The walk back to the car last night was silent. Nobody in the group said a word.

Get in the car the only thing said was “f#*#” then it was a quiet drive home.

very weird feeling last night.

I texted my son last nite, 'In my mind we won that game'.  It was ours.  Never prouder of our team!

Need to follow this with a shellacking of Davidson.  We said going into these three games we needed to win two.  Richmond and Davidson on the road would be good wins.

It's never as good as it seems after a win, and never as bad as it seems after a loss.  It's up to us to learn and grow.

mhg

I have the same feeling today as I did during the game. With Jimmy Bell improving, we create such difficult matchups that we can slam a top 15 team against the ropes, even when we are not hitting our layups.

Yuri Collins looks like he fully arrived last night. TJ Hargrove made some good plays. 

I think that if we rebound and beat Davidson, we could rip off an undefeated streak till we head to Dayton.

A strong inside game with good defense is the most consistent way to win in basketball. If we can use that to power thru the rest of A10 play, we can still make the tournament.

50 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

I woke up with a positive view. 

1. The loss comes by 2 to a top 10 team

2. Missing free throws is the only thing that cost us a game. Maybe that’s a wake up call that Goodwin and French need to work harder to fix the problem.

3. We didn’t lose because of free throws to a lesser team. 

Davidson game didn't change his free throw shooting. That aint gonna do it. 

6 minutes ago, moytoy12 said:

Still wondering why Tay only played 4 min. I’m guessing Coach liked the flow in the second half (until Dayton started lighting it up).  

Didn't feel like we had many offensive lulls. So we didn't need the spark plug he can be. His defense leaves to be desired against teams like Dayton. Not a personal knock. Love Tay. Just not a lock down defender.

1 hour ago, wgstl said:

Are you saying we’re a lock with those two, or we’re a lock this season regardless 

With those 2. We really miss Jimerson's 3 and Fred's D. Plus Ford has said Fred was having a fantastic summer on O as well. Without them we're on a very thin bubble. Dayton won't be the only game that FTs and lack of 3s is gonna bite us.