GDT: Arch Baron Cup

johnbj14

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tough titty.  can only expect so much when you can't hit threes or hit free throws.  dayton a good team to boot.

i blame ford 110%.  have to coach to guard iso threes.  they hit six in a row.  not the result of great ball movement or broken plays.  just dudes squaring up w/ a billiken defender 5 feet off of them and hitting open shots.  and then to keep the ball in goodwin and french's hands when perkins is an animal out there who can actually hit free throws is a bad, bad decision as well.

gave that one away and i blame ford.  first time really.  but that's all on him.  fuok.

oh well.  i'll enjoy the Ws and try not to get too hung up on the Ls.  this year's team isn't going anywhere.

see you in 2020-2021.  THAT'S the year.  just one, but it's something.

RiseAndGrind likes this

1 minute ago, jimbofive said:

i blame ford 110%.  have to coach to guard iso threes.  they hit six in a row.  not the result of great ball movement or broken plays.  just dudes squaring up w/ a billiken defender 5 feet off of them and hitting open shots.  and then to keep the ball in goodwin and french's hands when perkins is an animal out there who can actually hit free throws is a bad, bad decision as well.

gave that one away and i blame ford.  first time really.  but that's all on him.  fuok.

Ford didn't miss a single free throw tonight.

2 minutes ago, Quality Is Job 1 said:

It seemed to me (but I wasn't able to watch) that Bell kind of wore on Toppin in the first half, but then he hardly got time after halftime, and Toppin stayed fresh.  That was costly.  Bell has shown that he can be trusted!

They made a lot of their run in 2nd half with Bell in the game.

1 minute ago, Quality Is Job 1 said:

Okay, well Perkins was -13 for the game, but the Bills wouldn't have been close without him.  Bell might not have done much, but the cumulative wear on Toppin might have been a factor.

don’t be obtuse. Bell killed us for 6 mins in the second half 

1 minute ago, Quality Is Job 1 said:

Okay, well Perkins was -13 for the game, but the Bills wouldn't have been close without him.  Bell might not have done much, but the cumulative wear on Toppin might have been a factor.

Not really the bad guys won the game!

RiseAndGrind likes this

Just now, majerus mojo said:

Complaining about Ford the second we lose is pathetic 

Just now, glazedandconfused said:

Ford lost that game. We are what we are at Free-throws. We have bad free throw shooters. That’s not going to change. Ford not adjusting defensively when they started raining 3s was a joke. it should’ve been French surrounded by 4 wings the entire second half when their big wasn’t in.

Mojo you wrong