GDT: Arch Baron Cup

johnbj14

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, CBFan said:

Just spoke with as friendly Dayton fan during my lunch at the Galleria Mall.  I saw the hat and had to talk to him.

Nice guy fly’s up here from Georgia every year for the game.

All cult recruiters seem like really nice normal people.

Not happy. Babysitter cancelled. Brother now has the tickets. The bills better turn my frown upside down.

side note, now that I have children and toned down a bit.... it’s really difficult to follow a jimBo post.

1 minute ago, BilliKitty said:

Not happy. Babysitter cancelled. Brother now has the tickets. The bills better turn my frown upside down.

side note, now that I have children and toned down a bit.... it’s really difficult to follow a jimBo post.

no excuses.  i just emptied my second nut and i'm knee deep in the little barf machines.  hasn't slowed me down.  find a way to win.

BILLLLLIES.

When I was about 5, I loved going to a specific park because it had this giant slide. One day, I begged my mom to take me there until she agreed. The entire car ride over, I could hardly contain my excitement. As soon as we parked and my mom let me out of my car seat, I bolted straight for the slide. I happily climbed the ladder and slid down. I couldn't wait! Unfortunately for me, some teenagers thought it would be fun to put some nasty wet dogsh!t on the slide, and 5-year old me slid right through that steamy casserole and had to go home immediately. 

Moral of the story: Let's be UD's dogsh!t slide tonight. 

GBL_Bills and RUBillsFan like this

I'm heading to Davidson on Wednesday to meet Billikenbill. It would be really sweet if we were the team to knock the Flyers out of the sky. And then follow it up with a roadie against the Cats. Go Bills! The Saints are with you and are marching in proud! And when you say Billiken BB, you've said it all. Thanks for giving us a big game, Travis and Team Blue. We are with you all the way! 

Nothing new but Thatch Jimerson and Hankton not dressed.

As mentioned Jimerson in a boot now still on crutches.

Weaver just stroking 3’s and not missing  I hope he shoots like that during the game.