GDT: Arch Baron Cup

johnbj14

42 minutes ago, CBFan said:

Just spoke with as friendly Dayton fan during my lunch at the Galleria Mall.  I saw the hat and had to talk to him.

Nice guy fly’s up here from Georgia every year for the game.

You should have stolen the hat thrown it on the ground and taken a leak on it.

CBFan and brianstl like this

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, jimbofive said:

Better bust out that 84" umbrella, walk on your tippies and keep your speed under 35 on the interstate.  Can't be too careful.

Sheeeet I may just pull up to field house 3 hours early and not worry about a thing 

1 minute ago, bills10 said:

Ohioans are a little more used to weather than you guys. I’m laughing over here about school being cancelled today for rain

I spent years having to be the one who called off school and honestly I was dumbfounded when I saw this.  If you are going to cancel schools with this then you might as well go to school during the summer and take a winter break.  

2 minutes ago, bills10 said:

Ohioans are a little more used to weather than you guys. I’m laughing over here about school being cancelled today for rain

Cancelled school should really help with the 10 hour pregame sesh we need out of our entire student section to guarantee the W.  I'm fine with it.

Reinert310 likes this

13 minutes ago, cheeseman said:

I spent years having to be the one who called off school and honestly I was dumbfounded when I saw this.  If you are going to cancel schools with this then you might as well go to school during the summer and take a winter break.  

Has to be because of fear of litigation, right?

Regardless, when I got the email from my client that non essential employees were asked to work from home I was all over that. Not only am I non essential as f, but I am also a drunk and if you are going to give me the option of extra time to get properly lubricated for tonight's game, hell yeah I am going to take it.

giphy_(2).gif

Reinert310 likes this

45 minutes ago, TheChosenOne said:

Has to be because of fear of litigation, right?

Regardless, when I got the email from my client that non essential employees were asked to work from home I was all over that. Not only am I non essential as f, but I am also a drunk and if you are going to give me the option of extra time to get properly lubricated for tonight's game, hell yeah I am going to take it.

giphy_(2).gif

I really don't think you can sue if you have an accident going to or from work/school.  It would be a stretch to say the school or work would be responsible.  If you believe the situation is not safe then you should not go.  Personal choice.  Now what would be wrong is if you were say if you don't come you will fail the class or be fired.  The reason you call off is because the situation is so dangerous that common sense would tell you to do so.  As you can see, weather prediction is not an exact science so to speak.  As of now, nothing but rain and the forecast kept pushing it back.  Now as far as you having a good time because of the call off - good for you!

The field house has a few tables in the dining room left the bar area full.

FYI for people coming in all cold rain no ice do not cancel because of the weather because it is fine and the temps are not going below freezing.

Westy03 likes this