PUT ON THE DAMN SHIRT

The weather is fluid but from what they are saying now the temp will not get any colder than now and the freezing rain is not suppose to start until about 1 with the temp up to 32 by 3.  The temp continues to rise from there through the night.  I would think if people would just leave early and be patient driving should be doable.

11 minutes ago, cheeseman said:

The weather is fluid but from what they are saying now the temp will not get any colder than now and the freezing rain is not suppose to start until about 1 with the temp up to 32 by 3.  The temp continues to rise from there through the night.  I would think if people would just leave early and be patient driving should be doable.

I see what you did there.

cheeseman likes this

3 hours ago, juniorbill76 said:

Just show your Billikens.com MBM card.

gotta have 1k posts or you're not a bonafide MBM.  you've got 768.  not doggin'.  i appreciate you.  what i'm saying is, try to post 232 times in the GDT today.  unless you're at the game.  game appearances are an automatic temporary stat boost of 250 posts.  just make sure you hit 1k today.

208126ffd86549613dbcd2604f76c803.jpg

3 hours ago, jimbofive said:

gotta have 1k posts or you're not a bonafide MBM.  you've got 768.  not doggin'.  i appreciate you.  what i'm saying is, try to post 232 times in the GDT today.  unless you're at the game.  game appearances are an automatic temporary stat boost of 250 posts.  just make sure you hit 1k today.

208126ffd86549613dbcd2604f76c803.jpg

255A1373-C790-452E-9A0C-CC59A39DA464.jpeg.1b4037f23e56317491f49e2f68900aab.jpeg
Please send posts. 

I was able to get mine on but barely.

The only sizes they around my area were smalls and mediums. I somehow squeezed my fat ass into a medium. (I’m actually kind of proud of that, I haven’t worn a medium since the 80’s I must be losing weight)

Went to a shirt station to switch out and all they had were smalls and mediums.

I think the AD severely underestimates the size of most Billiken fans. I don't think we are the fittest group of college b-ball fans.

104 L 

All shirts in and behind were medium- saw two larges- no XL no XXL and they usually shrink so your belly button is not covered. Anyway took mine home for grandkids even the wives could not wear mediums for last 40 years. The average fan at a basketball game has to be 2-3 inches taller than general population. They also have to out weigh general population by 50 pounds.  There were a dozen shirts at the exchange table pregame

1 hour ago, GOSLU68 said:

Anyway took mine home for grandkids even the wives could not wear mediums for last 40 years.

1. Please don't tell your wife you told all of us that.

2. I agree, I had 2 smalls available by the time I got to my seat, and a large thrown at me from some a-hole in the section over from me. I haven't worn a large since grade school.