PUT ON THE DAMN SHIRT

Wearing my grey with blue trim long sleeve Billiken shirt at work today and that will make it easy to slip on a XL white T shirt at the game.

billiken_roy likes this

Last night someone on social media posted a pic of the seats, my seats dont have shirts on them. im pissed. My seats are the first behind the visitors section so it must have gotten mistaken for UD seats. 

49 minutes ago, CBFan said:

Wearing my grey with blue trim long sleeve Billiken shirt at work today and that will make it easy to slip on a XL white T shirt at the game.

I think you mentioned moving seats this year, how are you liking your new spot?

Since I barely hit the millennial generation, I stayed home to work once I saw the forecast. But I am wearing a Billiken shirt, just my dog is the only one seeing that.

1 hour ago, Slowry said:

Usually doesn’t fit.  If they put two on my seat and some tape I could make it work.

there is always a table set up in the hallway where you can exchange the shirt for the right size.   no excuse. 

1 hour ago, Littlebill said:

Only goes to xl

the come to the game with a white shirt, sweater, pullover, etc.   no excuse.  if you dont have a white shirt, go to walmart and buy a cheap white tshirt or sweatshirt   no excuse

drkelsey55 likes this

55 minutes ago, wgstl said:

Last night someone on social media posted a pic of the seats, my seats dont have shirts on them. im pissed. My seats are the first behind the visitors section so it must have gotten mistaken for UD seats. 

i bet if you went out to that exchange table in the hall and explained when you got to your seat there was no shirt, they will give you a shirt.   i dont know that, but it would make sense.  

Just now, billiken_roy said:

i bet if you went out to that exchange table in the hall and explained when you got to your seat there was no shirt, they will give you a shirt.   i dont know that, but it would make sense.  

prob, but i still dont like to be mistaken for one of them 

8 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

the come to the game with a white shirt, sweater, pullover, etc.   no excuse.  if you dont have a white shirt, go to walmart and buy a cheap white tshirt or sweatshirt   no excuse

I'm wearing one now. Don't be so combative, man. It isn't good for your health

9 minutes ago, juniorbill76 said:

Just show your Billikens.com MBM card.

We really should have a place like Lorenzini's just for us MBMs. Chris May shakes hands at Lorenzini's and then briskly walks past the MBM Club as a few middle aged men are screaming at each other despite both having incredible passion for the same program.

Quality Is Job 1 likes this

1 hour ago, wgstl said:

My seasons are right there as well in section 116 row H second row behind the metal separator.  They better have some shirts on those seats, lol  

1 hour ago, TheChosenOne said:

I think you mentioned moving seats this year, how are you liking your new spot?

Since I barely hit the millennial generation, I stayed home to work once I saw the forecast. But I am wearing a Billiken shirt, just my dog is the only one seeing that.

I love it section 101 row Q seats 3,4 close to the tunnel where I can cheer the team off the court win or lose.  Coach Ford acknowledged my grandson and I when we yelled happy birthday to him at the end of the BCook game.  I have cheered Jimmy Bell every game and I finally got him to look up.

The Goodwin’s sit about 12 rows in front of me I have a loud voice and have to be careful about being critical when Goodwin turned the ball over a few times I said something and forgot they could hear me but I have only made that mistake once.  It is fun to watch most of the players interacting with the Goodwin’s as they walk through the tunnel you can see that the players like Jordan’s parents.

I sit close to the tuba players and watch their antics and for the pre-game shoot around the seats are perfect.  I watch French work so hard on free throws that go in all of the time at the shot around but never happens in the games.  Similar to French Hargrove hits a lot of shots behind the arc but it never happens during the games.

Happy Friday hope to find a seat at the field house.

TheChosenOne likes this

1 hour ago, bills10 said:

Sooo wish I could be there tonight. Request to get off work today was denied but got the VCU game approved. Rocking the Billikens gear at work and made sure my son was wearing my now-vintage kwamain jersey to school

I had to take a vacation day.  My shift today ended at 6pm.  

1 hour ago, billiken_roy said:

I have a white pullover in my closet that gets worn once a year for this game.

RUBillsFan likes this