Corey Tate & Troy Robertson with Frank

pakapablo

30 minutes of great entertainment. If you are a Billiken fan you are going to love some of these stories. Norm and Spoon recruiting story, Derek Chievous and Bonner summer ball story, Corey shares insight on current players and recruitment of Yuri. Lots of stuff covered.

The Press Box 590 The Fan - Segment 2

24 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

Fun interview.  Thanks for posting.  Good stuff on a lot of topics. 

Coach Tate doesn't know if Thatch plays tomorrow.  He has bumped his practice up to 15 minutes of action.

A little confusing since Coach said he was practicing 30 min everyday.  I guess it's reconciled by what Tate said.  The 15 minutes represents Thatch's "action" whereas Ford's 30 minute estimate might have included the entire time Thatch was practicing with the team, but not actively moving. 

47 minutes ago, moytoy12 said:

A little confusing since Coach said he was practicing 30 min everyday.  I guess it's reconciled by what Tate said.  The 15 minutes represents Thatch's "action" whereas Ford's 30 minute estimate might have included the entire time Thatch was practicing with the team, but not actively moving. 

That is certainly the way I interpreted Tate's and Ford's remarks.  Tate did say they are timing is actions.  Just guessing that would be drills and on floor action.  I found it concerning that they have to time 'action' over simple participation.   If/when he plays, someone might have to have a stop watch on his game time. 

6 hours ago, pakapablo said:

30 minutes of great entertainment. If you are a Billiken fan you are going to love some of these stories. Norm and Spoon recruiting story, Derek Chievous and Bonner summer ball story, Corey shares insight on current players and recruitment of Yuri. Lots of stuff covered.

The Press Box 590 The Fan - Segment 2

Enjoyed listening to this. Thanks for posting.