SVU tickets

Cowboy

-looked at the tickets available, just over 800, from $10 to $200 per seat available, 2 sections with no tickets available

-God love the person, unless wearing a sweater vest, off the street that pays $40 plus fees to sit center court in the upper level, second row from the top

Surprised there isn't a promotion for those seats.  I couldn't believe how crowded the Umass game was.  Was there a promotion or something going on for that one?  With the crowd for that one and this one being a 6 o'clock Friday night, I am hoping it will sell out.  

Glad the students will be back.  Atmosphere is much better when they show up and are loud.  

15 minutes ago, Cowboy said:

-looked at the tickets available, just over 800, from $10 to $200 per seat available, 2 sections with no tickets available

-God love the person, unless wearing a sweater vest, off the street that pays $40 plus fees to sit center court in the upper level, second row from the top

I know you’re talking about this Friday’s home game vs SVU, but your post reminded me about the tickets and pre-game fans party for the SVU game at Dayton. 

$40 package includes ticket and party, or $15 for party only if you already have game ticket. Meant to post this a few weeks ago when I saw it.

https://alumni.slu.edu/s/1264/17/interior.aspx?sid=1264&gid=1&pgid=6685&cid=10619&ecid=10619&crid=0&calpgid=413&calcid=8723

Just now, Adman said:

I know you’re talking about this Friday’s home game vs SVU, but your post reminded me about the tickets and pre-game fans party for the SVU game at Dayton. 

$40 package includes ticket and party, or $15 for party only if you already have game ticket. Meant to post this a few weeks ago when I saw it.

https://alumni.slu.edu/s/1264/17/interior.aspx?sid=1264&gid=1&pgid=6685&cid=10619&ecid=10619&crid=0&calpgid=413&calcid=8723

I wasn't going to post this before my friends and I were covered - and we're good, so post away.

If you're thinking about going to this game, jump on this deal. Even if you can't make the reception, it's well worth it. Tickets on StubHub and SeatGeek are currently starting at about $80 before fees. (SeatGeek has the game listed as Missouri-St. Louis Tritons at Dayton Flyers, which is hilarious.)

Normally, they put the SLU group up in the 400s on the far side - probably section 408. So the seats aren't great, but you're spending less than half of what you would on the secondary market if you go through SLU.

42 minutes ago, Pistol said:

I wasn't going to post this before my friends and I were covered - and we're good, so post away.

If you're thinking about going to this game, jump on this deal. Even if you can't make the reception, it's well worth it. Tickets on StubHub and SeatGeek are currently starting at about $80 before fees. (SeatGeek has the game listed as Missouri-St. Louis Tritons at Dayton Flyers, which is hilarious.)

Normally, they put the SLU group up in the 400s on the far side - probably section 408. So the seats aren't great, but you're spending less than half of what you would on the secondary market if you go through SLU.

Agreed. When we were getting them through slu in the past you are way high up in the dark. My son and I got good tickets as a Christmas gift. We’ll be there for the reception before then will be up by the band. Tend to make the surrounding fans very mad at us 😁

BilliKat likes this

5 hours ago, Cowboy said:

I agree that $40 is too much for those seats against most teams.  Against a top 15 Dayton team, that's probably fair price.  There will likely be a fair amount of sweater vests at the game, so I hope we're getting full price from all of them. 

FYI I'm pretty sure if you buy through the ticket office / link they tweet out there are no fees whereas if you navigate to the Ticketmaster site they rape you with fees.

There is also a way to get BOGO tickets to any game regardless of other promotions going on.  PM me for details.  🤐

6 hours ago, bills10 said:

Agreed. When we were getting them through slu in the past you are way high up in the dark. My son and I got good tickets as a Christmas gift. We’ll be there for the reception before then will be up by the band. Tend to make the surrounding fans very mad at us 😁

I sit near the band too 101 they are to the right of me.   My new section is always turning around and staring at the wife and myself because we are loud and really give the officials hell.  I hope to hear another fan yelling with us.

cgeldmacher and Box and Won like this

7 minutes ago, CBFan said:

I sit near the band too 101 they are to the right of me.   My new section is always turning around and staring at the wife and myself because we are loud and really give the officials hell.  I hope to hear another fan yelling with us.

I have to be careful with the officials.  I was almost walked out a couple years ago.  I didn’t even use foul language. They walk right past me at half and it’s difficult to hold back.  Sad thing is we were winning.  I also tell them when they are having a good game.  So I’m not totally one sided.

2 minutes ago, Slowry said:

I have to be careful with the officials.  I was almost walked out a couple years ago.  I didn’t even use foul language. They walk right past me at half and it’s difficult to hold back.  Sad thing is we were winning.  I also tell them when they are having a good game.  So I’m not totally one sided.

-this can't happen often, does it?

2 minutes ago, Slowry said:

We never use foul language ever however you are way better than us we could never compliment an official, blue font, be one sided it’s a good thing.

Before the game there is a announcement warning fans about being abusive and we take that serious we do not want to get walked out.

42 minutes ago, slu72 said:

I read somewhere 1200 tx still available. C'mon locals sell this baby out. 

I just bought a single ticket for my wife- I counted e actly 700 hundred tickets left, not counting the club boxes.