GDT Beat the Spahhders

Littlebill

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, unclecarl said:

This counts as a Q1 win, so it will definitely help.  So far, we're 3-3 in Q1 and Q2.  And climbing.  Beating Dayton will really prop us up.

Great win.  If Francis is injured long term, though, the air will come out of this win....

41 minutes ago, almaman said:

I think they failed to credit him on the last one. Had 7 and got 3 at end imo

I thought they failed to give him one too. When the opposing player shoots and misses everything does the player that catches the miss get credit for a rebound? JGood had one of those near the end of the game.

Zink likes this

8 minutes ago, kmbilliken said:

I thought they failed to give him one too. When the opposing player shoots and misses everything does the player that catches the miss get credit for a rebound? JGood had one of those near the end of the game.

That must be the deal. dang

Tonight was a big win which was a result of not just one player but of several.  Goodwin carried the water by keeping us in it.  Bell did a good job on Golden and he had a little offense.  Perkins stepped up in the second half and kept the scoring going, Jacobs played in foul trouble when we needed minutes eaten.  Yuri had a good overall game.  If we can get multiple contributors we will be a load for any team in the conference.