2020 A10 Games and Comments

42 minutes ago, Compton said:

Battle of the Bottom Feeders coming up at noon (central) on ESPN+. 

Fordham (1-14) @ Saint Joseph's (1-14). 

Both have one additional opportunity for a win, finishing their seasons at home against GMU and LaSalle respectively. But in all likelihood this game will determine who ends dead last in the A10. 

Fordham takes the early 7-2 lead. An indicator of the A10's good year is that both of these 1-14 teams play hard, can be competitive at times. There have been three-point attempts already in first five minutes, only one made (by Fordham).

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Compton said:

Battle of the Bottom Feeders coming up at noon (central) on ESPN+. 

Fordham (1-14) @ Saint Joseph's (1-14). 

Both have one additional opportunity for a win, finishing their seasons at home against GMU and LaSalle respectively. But in all likelihood this game will determine who ends dead last in the A10. 

Rooting for the Joeys since we played them twice this season, but Fordham is up 32 - 31 at halftime.  Both teams suck, but at least it is evenly matched.

32 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

What the heck is StBonnie doing?  Trailing LaSalle sans their ‘best player’ by 8 at the half. Top 4 seed is theirs if they want it bad enough. 

Explorers up 17, under 12 minutes left. Bonnies look totally lost right now.

I'm not worried about Duquesne, who would need to not only beat Mason, but win @VCU and also Richmond, who's looking amazing today. Win out and we get a bye. Easier said than done. Still, I feel like we're catching URI down, and Bonnies has now lost 3 of 4, including LaSalle without Croswell. 

Mason only down one to Duq, w/ 6 to go first half. Richmond ripping UMass by 25 at the second half under 8. Hoping Mason steps up today and falls apart next week.

38 minutes ago, BillIkenFan_Dan said:

Didn’t know where to put this but on the Dayton board they have a Daily seed probability for the a-10 tournament and on 2/18 we had a 4.8% for the 4 seed, we are now the favorites for the 4 seed at a 37.39% chance.

Today we have a 2 to 7 possible finish range. 

1 hour ago, wgstl said:

If Richmond and Rhody Island lose today/tomorrow...things are gonna get fun. 

Time to be a big Wildcat and flyer fan

I'll be shocked if the A10 is a one bid league, as I think it is respected by the committee more than people think (not power conference respected, but a healthy respect). So it will be interesting to see what happens if there is a full on meltdown and the Bills finish 2nd.  If the Bills finish 2nd, win a game in the A10 tourney and play Dayton close again, then I can see us getting the 2nd bid from the A10. 

7 minutes ago, moytoy12 said:

I'll be shocked if the A10 is a one bid league, as I think it is respected by the committee more than people think (not power conference respected, but a healthy respect). So it will be interesting to see what happens if there is a full on meltdown and the Bills finish 2nd.  If the Bills finish 2nd, win a game in the A10 tourney and play Dayton close again, then I can see us getting the 2nd bid from the A10. 

Yeah I don't see how the committee only gives the A10 one bid regardless of NET.

21 minutes ago, moytoy12 said:

-hope you are correct but I don't think coming close again versus SVU cuts it