What is FSMW+?

slu72

Just checking my schedule to make sure I've got all the games DVR'd or scheduled to watch on ESPN. I see where the Richmond game is on FSMW+. When I go to Uverse to schedule the game it lists the game on FSMW but not starting until 11:00 pm. Does FoxSports have an equivalent to ESPN+? 

1 minute ago, White Pelican said:

Am I correct that FSMW+ is a TV channel but ESPN+ is always an online video stream?

You are correct, sir.  ESPN+ is a streaming channel.  FSMW+ is the overflow game on FSMW.  So, if the Blues and Billikens play at the same time, Blues will be on FSMW and Billikens will be on FSMW+, which you would have to look up.  I know on DISH, it will appear as a game on like 4 or 5 different 400-level channels.

Ok thanks Matty. I don't have cable and I go to all the home games. I have friends with cable and all I have to do is ask if I want to see a road game. They watch the Cardinal games but other sports not so much, so they're not that savvy about what's on and where. And the + signs have been confusing me.