Coach Ford on the Radio, 2020

10 hours ago, thetorch said:

Andrew Bogut is like 40 and washed up in the Australian league. Jimmy Bell wins this matchup.

This is fact. Not many know but there WAS actually a secret scrimmage between the Bills and the 2017 Warriors. Box and me as official briefcase deliverer's were given special access to a video of the game. I have to confess my post above that said we'd win by 6 was in fact based upon my knowledge of  said game. 

The video extends beyond the actual scrimmage covering about an hour of pre and post game activities. In the video you can see French walking out of the stadium with Bogut following him carrying French's backpack and Basketball shoes. I couldn't tell for sure but it looked like French might have had Bogut on a leash. 

Please keep this to yourself as I was not supposed to speak of it. 

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, thetorch said:

Andrew Bogut is like 40 and washed up in the Australian league. Jimmy Bell wins this matchup.

Bogut wasn't on the 2016-17 or 2017-18 Warriors.

Even so - only 2 of the top 8 players for the 2016-17 Warriors have actually played more than 1 NBA game within the past calendar year (Green & Igoudala).  Curry has played 1 and the rest have either been hurt (Durant & Thompson) or out of the league (Livingston, Pachuilia, and West).

Thatch shuts down Curry.  Green gets tossed after Goodwin trash talk / flexing gets under his skin.  Durant goes off, but coming off the achillies he can't keep up with Perk who also goes off.  Bills by 16.

I just spent some time in the car and was fortunate enough to catch TF on the KMOX Sunday Morning Sports Show, which I think was the original show of its kind many years ago.  It was great to hear numerous promos during an hour or so time where you hear:

"KMOX, the voice of the Cardinals and the Saint Louis  U. Billikens"

With regard to TF's comments, nothing new.  He said he expects Has to return shortly and FT JR. in a few weeks.  About the schedule, he said they were trying to get a game this week, before the Pine Bluff game, but he was pretty vague and non-committal.  He was asked about a possible matchjup with the State school and pretty much ducked the question.  I think he knows Martin doesn't want to get his team's @$$ kicked by us this year!

With regard to LSU, he was very pleased with being able to beat a team with the high quality of talent they have.  As best i recall, he said something along the lines of LSU might be one of the top 6-8 most talented teams in the COUNTRY.  If they turn out to be that good and we beat them without HF then we are really good!

RUBillsFan and slufanskip like this