GDT: No Mas, Umas .....

Taj79

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we have the lead and who thought at the 10 minute mark we would score 34 points?

For posters that are not in Chaifetz the crowd is as big as the Seton Hall crowd 8000 plus maybe more.

We need this game to draw crowds like this.

glazedandconfused and wgstl like this

They had to move the baby race finish line closer because the babies are not moving it is funny

7 minutes ago, CBFan said:

For posters that are not in Chaifetz the crowd is as big as the Seton Hall crowd 8000 plus maybe more.

We need this game to draw crowds like this.

Lots of kids and lot of discounts/freebies today.  I think the ticket office made available 100 section seats $20 today.  

But no matter how cheap the tickets were, I’m sure SLU is cleaning up on concessions.

Just now, RiseOfTheBillikens said:

Give me Perkins with the ball on the logo. Screen, get him going down hill and let him create. 

I'd also like to see hankton. Put him in the corner and give me another shooter to create space. He can't be that bad on D.

I agree about KC. It’s really curious why we haven’t seen him at all.  When he’s been in the last couple of games, he misses one shot and gets pulled.  Let KC get some flow in the game. 

5 minutes ago, CBFan said:

They had to move the baby race finish line closer because the babies are not moving it is funny

That was well done. 

Few years ago some on the internet tried to convince the ncaa to gather baby race champions from across the country for a competition at the final four. Which would be hilarious. 

Jimmy Bell and Jacobs looked good.

A key to success is these 2 guys contributing the rest of the season.

No foul trouble so far the refs have let a lot of fouling go uncalled.