GDT: No Mas, Umas .....

Taj79

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

54 minutes ago, Clocktoweraccords2004 said:

Jacobs is completely inconsistent. He is either putting up next to no input or almost out leading scorer. No in between 

Sophomore who played very little last year because of injuries .... he is one of our top 5 players right now.  Luckily Ford is the coach, not this board.

AGB91 likes this

58 minutes ago, CBFan said:

Can someone explain why Jimmy Bell is not getting more playing time the last 2 games. Bell’s offensive game is improving and I think he is okay defensively but I could be wrong.

He was being eaten alive by #33.  French had trouble guarding him but as least he made the guy work for the shot.

Littlebill likes this

1 hour ago, HoosierPal said:

Ha.  Nice change of tune.  So now are you a Jacobs believer?

There is only one GloryDays/TRavTFord/glazedandconfused.

It’s two different guys, I think you’re the confused one

gloryravs’s new handle is the accords2004 one

15 minutes ago, willie said:

Jordan is this teams leader. Doesn’t he deserve the opportunity to win the game? My ***** is why start the play with 6 or 7 seconds left in the clock. 

Rammer & Earl were commenting on how the Bills wouldn't want to go too soon, because UMass could respond quickly.

3 hours ago, Schasz said:

Must clean up the sloppy play. No way at this point in the season that a 6 win team comes in at our gym and we play like we did. I mean 23 TO's are going to get you beat no matter where the game is played. I suppose the FT % is a lost cause. Bills fans can only hope that French doesn't get to the line many times. 

A mere 2 1/2 weeks we struggled to beat a mediocre D-2 team. We may have lost without Hargrove carrying the offensive load.

This team has only played well in one of the last five games.  We are very fortunate to have won 4 out of 5.  I 'd love for Yuri to take the month off for his hands to heal but I don't our halfcourt offense could survive it.  

Bully ball keeps us in games we have no business being in.  On the flip side, any team who shoots well, no matter what their record, is capable of beating us because our halfcourt offense comes and goes.  Our turnovers vary wildly from game to game.  And we don't know who, if anybody, will hit an outside shot from game to game.

10 minutes ago, Billfan7 said:

Was there some special event today for the Billikens' wealthiest donors?  They made a special courtside section for Rex Sinquefeld behind the basket, the courtside seats were full, Biondi was courtside and a lot of other shiny guys were present.

I believe those seats are going to be permanent for Rex. Created seats for a new follower. 

5 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

No, I didn’t want the ball in his hands. I wanted Yuri to have the ball actually anybody but Goodwin with the decisions he was making. 

As I said earlier I thought Jordan has earned the right to get the ball at the end. My only reservation is free throw shooting if fouled going to the hole. That said maybe Jordan has figured out his problem by moving to the right of center at the line. 

5 minutes ago, willie said:

As I said earlier I thought Jordan has earned the right to get the ball at the end. My only reservation is free throw shooting if fouled going to the hole. That said maybe Jordan has figured out his problem by moving to the right of center at the line. 

At what point during this game did he earn the ball? If I didn’t know Goodwin I would have assumed he was shaving points.