The Athletic

GBL_Bills

Whichever one of you MBMs is the guy that keeps sending in SLU questions to the Athletic's mailbag, you're doing God's work. Seth just devoted multiple paragraphs to answering a question about Goodwin, and apparently called him for an interview over the weekend.

Just wanted to say thanks to whomever you are.

6 minutes ago, RiseAndGrind said:

I subscribed to the Athletic when it looked like they would cover a lot of teams not in the Power 5. I was disappointed in their coverage and cancelled. Are they getting better?

If you're primarily interested in non-P5+BEAST CBB coverage, then I would say no, it isn't worth it. They do a weekly mid-major round up, and that's about the only inches of print dedicated to non-Gonzaga mid major talk.

However, I'm a big MLB stats nerd, and I dabble in EPL and NHL, so the totality of coverage is worth the $30 annual membership I bought.

7 hours ago, GBL_Bills said:

Whichever one of you MBMs is the guy that keeps sending in SLU questions to the Athletic's mailbag, you're doing God's work. Seth just devoted multiple paragraphs to answering a question about Goodwin, and apparently called him for an interview over the weekend.

Just wanted to say thanks to whomever you are.

Link or cut and paste?

almaman likes this

• 7 months later...