Yuri status

slu72

Since he was off the floor for the last 10 minutes, I'm assuming Ford was not going to take any chances on risking further physical distress. There was no mention of concussion protocol or any reason given whatsoever. He's a tough little nut, but I'm glad to see the staff not taking unnecessary risks with him. 

I thought Weaver played well, but he twice missed Hargrove being open with wide open lanes to the hoop. I figure Yurimania would not have missed those opportunities. 

4 minutes ago, slu72 said:

Since he was off the floor for the last 10 minutes, I'm assuming Ford was not going to take any chances on risking further physical distress. There was no mention of concussion protocol or any reason given whatsoever. He's a tough little nut, but I'm glad to see the staff not taking unnecessary risks with him. 

I thought Weaver played well, but he twice missed Hargrove being open with wide open lanes to the hoop. I figure Yurimania would not have missed those opportunities. 

Hated to see him take another head blow after the two he took at Kstate. Head injuries are no joke. I hope he is ok. 

14 hours ago, almaman said:

any game rewatches take note of his pounding of the court with back of head? when it happened looked like it could be cause for concern.

He tried to draw the charge in the lane, was above arc line in the lane and was run over hitting back of his head on the floor. 

Any news on Collins, Hargrove or Thatch for Thursday's game?

Hargrove limped off the court going threw the tunnel at the end of the game.