Jimmerson Question

crymdg2

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Complete lack of a filter.  Mindless posts based on nothing. No concern at all about the subject. Why?  To start rumors? There was a time when the private lives of even moderately public persons would not be the subject of pure gossip disguised as legitimate concerns - becoming worse than 10 year old girls. Post about a kids’ play on the court, his strengths and weaknesses, the team’s strengths and weaknesses but this Board is dropping to a new low.  Sad.

Old guy likes this

21 minutes ago, Clock_Tower said:

Complete lack of a filter.  Mindless posts based on nothing. No concern at all about the subject. Why?  To start rumors? There was a time when the private lives of even moderately public persons would not be the subject of pure gossip disguised as legitimate concerns - becoming worse than 10 year old girls. Post about a kids’ play on the court, his strengths and weaknesses, the team’s strengths and weaknesses but this Board is dropping to a new low.  Sad.

It was a question dude 

Blue font: Guys.  Bad news.  He’s in the BACK ROW of the picture in this tweet.  He’s gone for sure.  If he were in the front row, it’s a different story.

My guess is that he probably really wanted the number 0, but with Goodwin already having it he has no choice but to leave.

RiseAndGrind likes this

All I can say about Jimerson is that I see him in his black garb, together with Thatch, greeting the starters when they are announced. He appears to be very much a part of the team. I have no idea about his academic status, however it makes no sense at all to drop his student status (and lose his scholarship) before the end of the year. And it makes even less sense that he would have dropped his student status but continued traveling to games with the team. There is also no apparent animosity between Jimerson and the team or the coach. 

If you told me Hankton was getting ready to transfer, I would believe it, I would not believe Jimerson is planning anything of the sort. We will see.

4 minutes ago, RUBillsFan said:

Blue font: Guys.  Bad news.  He’s in the BACK ROW of the picture in this tweet.  He’s gone for sure.  If he were in the front row, it’s a different story.

My guess is that he probably really wanted the number 0, but with Goodwin already having it he has no choice but to leave.

Boom!  GloryDays and his jersey number theory. That was why Zeke Moore left, except Goodwin never took his number. 

1 hour ago, Reinert310 said:

I'd eat there.

2 minutes ago, almaman said:

Humphrie's space would work.

“Meat Twinkies batting cages and sports bar!”

Come enjoy your favorite food on a stick and a cold beer while taking a few hacks in the batting cages.

Since we already know that Jimerson is destined to become SLU’s all-time leading scorer we should feel free to ignore any theorizing/postulating/rumor-mongering/etc. that suggests he is or at any point will be transferring. The day Jimerson leaves SLU is the day he graduates with 4+ NCAA appearances on his resume.

almaman and Clock_Tower like this

1 hour ago, slu72 said:

From what I read this summer, Gibson's quite the chess player. Since SLU has an exceptional chess team, I'm sure he gets invited to their practice sessions and is upping his game. Hell, he may even get to be a two sport Billiken. 

....and isn't St. Louis the home of the National Chess Hall of Fame !

2 hours ago, slu72 said:

From what I read this summer, Gibson's quite the chess player. Since SLU has an exceptional chess team, I'm sure he gets invited to their practice sessions and is upping his game. Hell, he may even get to be a two sport Billiken. 

speaking of two sports, i wonder if hargrove wants to high jump this spring?

6 hours ago, billiken_roy said:

speaking of two sports, i wonder if hargrove wants to high jump this spring?

TJ needs to get his basketball game together this offseason.  Once the game "slows down" for him that he can step on the court and be in the right place at the right time on both ends of the court and fulfill his potential, then he can moonlight on the track-and-field team.

Clock_Tower and cheeseman like this