Jimmerson Question

crymdg2

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Dr. Holly Hills said:

I've been out of town for quite some time, but someone told me he recently dropped is student status to possibly transfer?  Is there any merit to this?  Please Lord, Jesus, God I hope not.   

I have no inside info, but I follow every SLU person I can think of on Twitter, and I've heard nothing of the sort. That's the best I can give. Someone else may have better answers.

Just now, Reinert310 said:

I have no inside info, but I follow every SLU person I can think of on Twitter, and I've heard nothing of the sort. That's the best I can give. Someone else may have better answers.

This is his Twitter. Screenshot_20200217-174417.thumb.png.6789554fcaf7c8dd74ca21381e68cdb8.png

On 1/29/2020 at 11:09 AM, glazedandconfused said:

Clearly not...neither of them will have their last year of eligibility be their 5th year in college. 

My concern is I don't necessarily think it's safe to say we will be on the level of Wichita State and VCU in 3 years. I really hope we are, but I don't think it's crazy to think we might not be. If we are, I have no fears of GJ leaving a top A10 team.

You sure have alot of concerns.

8 minutes ago, Quality Is Job 1 said:

Scanning through his posts, I'm leaning towards not a troll.  But maybe he's that "one" that's gullible enough to be trolled (by the person who passed along that "information").

I've been in that situation before myself. That being said, find it highly unlikely he would transfer. Especially now, when he's missed half the season.

52 minutes ago, Dr. Holly Hills said:

I've been out of town for quite some time, but someone told me he recently dropped is student status to possibly transfer?  Is there any merit to this?  Please Lord, Jesus, God I hope not.   

I’ve been told that during his time away from basketball he has rediscovered his first love...cooking.

At the end of the year he will be moving to France and entering culinary school. 
 When he graduates the plan is to move back to Virginia and open up a restaurant specializing in gourmet corn dogs and pork rinds. 

1 minute ago, dlarry said:

I’ve been told that during his time away from basketball he has rediscovered his first love...cooking.

At the end of the year he will be moving to France and entering culinary school. 
 When he graduates the plan is to move back to Virginia and open up a restaurant specializing in gourmet corn dogs and pork rinds. 

I'd eat there.

SLU_Lax likes this

15 minutes ago, dlarry said:

Virginia doesn’t really seem like a corndog loving state, I hope he did his research.

1 minute ago, kmbilliken said:

Do injured players travel with the team?

Yes, but the person said he heard he dropped his status.

jimerson has gone on most road trips with team, just not the ones right after surgery