Jimmerson Question

crymdg2

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, dlarry said:

So with 10 extra games this year and at least 12 tournament games over his next 4 years, he will shatter the games played record.

I think he will have a legit shot at breaking the all-time scoring record. He has 108 point head start now.  I could see him averaging 14 ppg over the next four seasons. He does that then it just comes down to staying healthy and getting enough conference tournament/postseason games.

1 hour ago, billikenfan05 said:

He wears glasses. I now understand how all those morons in Superman didn’t recognize Clark Kent

Lot of us too busy looking @ Lois Lane.  Good to know he's staying close to the team. hop he can guide some practices from the arc :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Old guy said:

If he can put the boot into the stirrups he should have enough support to do the full exercise bike routine at this stage of his recovery. He will be fine.

but doesn't this seem soon?  typically a 4-6 month recovery if involving surgery, and he's just 1 month in.

8 hours ago, Old guy said:

If he can put the boot into the stirrups he should have enough support to do the full exercise bike routine at this stage of his recovery. He will be fine.

Cmon man your speculation is getting uncomfortable. I respect you’re in the medical profession but to keep assuming things and making inferences as to what could be wrong is becoming too much. It was too much with Fred and it’s going there with Gibson. You can’t even see his feet in the picture. Maybe I’m off I don’t know. 

On 1/26/2020 at 4:19 PM, almaman said:

Still team leader 3 pointers made.

As a side note ....had GJ made 1 more 3 he would have qualified to make my Top 100 ITN for 3s that I put at the end of every report card. He finished with 24.  You need 25 or be on pace for 25 to be eligible to make the top 100.  Had he made 1 more he would be currently ranked at 83rd ITN.  He is definitely an elite shooter. 

Spoon-Balls likes this

9 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

As a side note ....had GJ made 1 more 3 he would have qualified to make my Top 100 ITN for 3s that I put at the end of every report card. He finished with 24.  You need 25 or be on pace for 25 to be eligible to make the top 100.  Had he made 1 more he would be currently ranked at 83rd ITN.  He is definitely an elite shooter. 

Here's hoping TF and staff can get us a couple of mini-Jimerson's  (or Jimerson-lites, if you prefer).  I don't hold out any hope that we will be able to recruit any GJ level shooters, but I hope we can get some who are close to that level.  I don't know how TF was able to sneak Jimerson under the radar to get him to SLU.

billiken_roy likes this