• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, slufan13 said:

All-Average Team: Crawford, Roby, Yacoubou, Agbeko, Cassity

All-Transfer (Out) Team: Carter, Bishop, Henriquez, Yarbrough, Glaze

All-Transfer (In) Team: Isabell, Weaver, Bess, Foreman, Barnett

All-Terrible Team: Manning, Jolly, Lancona, Gillmann, Nuefeld (Jolly is my point guard)

All-Academic Team: Crawford, Cassity, Conklin, Eckerle, Evans

All-Tool Team: McBroom, Lancona, Glaze, Yarbrough, Platt

I'm not sure who to take off,  but Ash Yacoubou should be on the All-Transfer (In) team.  He had the misfortune of playing for 2 awful Jim Crews teams, but he was probably the best player on those teams.

3star_recruit likes this

7 hours ago, slufan13 said:

All-Terrible Team: Manning, Jolly, Lancona, Gillmann, Nuefeld (Jolly is my point guard)

Very reasonable 

8 hours ago, slufan13 said:

All-hot team*: Evans, French, Jimerson, Jett, Loe

*Full disclosure: I started following SLU during the Majerus years when I was a student there. 

5 hours ago, jimbofive said:

Out of reactions.  Spot on.

Oh, also, my newborn son wanted to get in on the all-decade talk.  He was born this morning.  Long and strong as fuok.  Said fuok McBroom and piss on Stanley Burrell while we're at it.

He'll take Kwamain, Bess, Goodwin, French and Willie Reed.  Says who needs more shooters than the first two if you can defend and rebound like those guys?

Likes Majerus on the pine and Ford as lead recruiter.  Gives 0 fuoks about any other team except UK because Mom likes them.

2020367966_a4211634b3_z.jpg

Congrats! 

tenor.gif?itemid=13012304

1 hour ago, rgbilliken said:

*Full disclosure: I started following SLU during the Majerus years when I was a student there. 

#1 I’m a heterosexual dude so my opinions are totally invalid on this subject.  However, this being a message board I’m compelled to offer them anyways.

I can see having Evans, French, and Jimerson on this list.  They have relatively symmetrical faces and could be described as handsome.  Jett and Loe on the other hand I think are pretty goofy looking dudes.  No idea who else I’d include though.

43 minutes ago, RUBillsFan said:

#1 I’m a heterosexual dude so my opinions are totally invalid on this subject.  However, this being a message board I’m compelled to offer them anyways.

I can see having Evans, French, and Jimerson on this list.  They have relatively symmetrical faces and could be described as handsome.  Jett and Loe on the other hand I think are pretty goofy looking dudes.  No idea who else I’d include though.

Gotta say i was Surprised to see loe. At least Jett had cool hair 

3 hours ago, rgbilliken said:

-with your KSt performance you are certainly on the Fan of the Decade List, hope all is going well for you, dad and Perry

rgbilliken likes this

2 hours ago, RUBillsFan said:

Jett because his athleticism. Loe was because his accent and also a little bit of affirmative action; feel like I didn’t include enough white guys. 

after more thought I think I should’ve had Ash and also it’s really offensive that I didn’t put Bess on this list. In my defense I was nursing a newborn while I wrote this post. 

RUBillsFan likes this