GDT: Win one for the Gibber

moytoy12

3 minutes ago, cgeldmacher said:

Listened to the radio broadcast.  At one point, on a terrible call, the refs gave Rammer and Earl a warning for their reaction to it.  To that, Rammer screamed several times, “No, you’re on warning.  You’re on warning.”

I hope someone who knows what they’re doing can find that audio for everyone.

Did we ever figure out the technical?

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One thought, when Stockard hit that pull up jumper from the FT line, I thought how HAS could be so much more effective if he could do that. I blame it on Taj Mahal 79. He said it last year but he never followed up with the HAS. 😎 Now that he's retired Taj Mahal 79 should go to the Lou and start working with HAS on that pull up jumper. 

1 minute ago, slu72 said:

One thought, when Stockard hit that pull up jumper from the FT line, I thought how HAS could be so much more effective if he could do that. I blame it on Taj Mahal 79. He said it last year but he never followed up with the HAS. 😎 Now that he's retired Taj Mahal 79 should go to the Lou and start working with HAS on that pull up jumper. 

Excellent point. They're sitting on his drives now and he can't get freed up.

Great effort down the stretch... our team's response to the technical called on Ford won us the game. We outscored them 10-6 after that ...clutch buckets by Weaver, Goodwin,  French and Collins. Collins the player of the game, and great contributions off the bench by Weaver, Hargrove and Perkins. Balanced and resilient team win, despite many areas still needing improvement.

As it turns out I listened to the game. We won, and judging by what Earl was saying we were fighting two opponents, the Wildcats and the Refs. We still won. We won despite the fact that K State had more rebounds than we did, we won without Thatch and without Jimerson. Hargrove the player that many on the board minimized after going against a D2 team (Maryville), went today against a tough D1 team and scored in the double figures. A wonderful victory this one that allows us to end the OOC (not counting Maryville) at what I assume will be 10-2 after beating the last team in the OOC schedule. A good platform to start playing the conference side of the season. Great night, this one. All the best to everyone and Merry Christmas.

Clock_Tower likes this

4 minutes ago, dlarry said:

What a team win!

31 points from the bench.

You want to talk balanced scoring?

How about this...we had guys with 4, 5, 7, 8,9,10,11,12 points.

Free throws 15-25 but French and Goodwin went a combined 3-10. The rest of the team is rounding into form.

Big win!!!

Throw in Yuri and those three were 4-13 from the stripe. Perkins, Bell, and TJ were 11-12.

dlarry likes this

10 minutes ago, Billikens4life said:

If someone has already said this, I apologize, but Jimmy Bell played well again today.  He has impressed me defensively, hedging on screens, walling up, etc.  And he made his free throws, and seems to be growing more and more each game overall

i think his man scored 2pts. solid game. 

god that was sweet. feelings of beating Butler @ Hinkle.... the arrogance of some K State fans... youdda thought they were playing Maryville tonight.... no better feeling walking out of a crowed purple filled arena with a huge smile

Haven't got to see much of the Bills games but I like what I have seen of Jimmy Bell. Under the coaching of CTF and his staff he will only grow as a player. While I did not see the game tonight I listened and I was very impressed with Yuri's 2nd half. 

3 minutes ago, Schasz said:

Haven't got to see much of the Bills games but I like what I have seen of Jimmy Bell. Under the coaching of CTF and his staff he will only grow as a player. While I did not see the game tonight I listened and I was very impressed with Yuri's 2nd half. 

Schasz get UVerse premium tier about $7.00. Get a ROKU firestick about $39.00 and sign up for ESPN +, you won't miss a game. I've seen everyone this year from Charleston, SC. 

1 hour ago, slu72 said:

How's Rachel? 

1 hour ago, Quality Is Job 1 said:

Future Billiken is about to pop out now.

Great game to enjoy from behind the Billiken bench. I’m a bit beat after all the standing and jumping and yelling and sitting but made it home to my couch now watching reruns of Chopped. Hopefully baby comes tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, almaman said:

HUGE

Damn dude don’t you know not to say this to a pregnant lady???

8 minutes ago, Schasz said:

I didn't get to hear hardly any of the the Boyz as the radio way ahead. How many "worst calls ever" were there?