GDT: Tame the Tigers

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, RiseOfTheBillikens said:

Plus team needs to perform and win some big games but like I said it's possible. 

I’m just saying I don’t think it’s a dark horse , maybe top 4 right now 

Just now, moytoy12 said:

Bell had him under control. 

Obviously, Ford was allowing their poor shooters beat us (and they did).  I don’t have a problem with that theory. 

Ya you’ll win that battle more times Than not 

13 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

Uh, perhaps runner up?

I don’t know where he will finish in the voting (probably not the top 2), but he is the best college basketball player in the conference. If I’m starting a team with only A10 players, Goodwin is my number one pick. Not only for what he does, but he makes everyone around him better.

HenryB and GoBills73 like this

19 minutes ago, brianstl said:

If Jimerson isn’t hitting 3’s, having him on the floor hurts you against a team like Auburn.

Jimerson's plus minus was an ugly -17 today.  That will probably be his worst plus minus of the season because he was facing one of the few defenses in the country quick enough to stop him from getting his shot off. But long term, we need some screening action to buy Jimerson an extra second against elite defenses.

bauman likes this

2 minutes ago, 3star_recruit said:

Jimerson's plus minus was an ugly -17 today.  That will probably be his worst plus minus of the season because he was facing one of the few defenses in the country quick enough to stop him from getting his shot off. But long term, we need some screening action to buy Jimerson an extra second against elite defenses.

Completely agree.

7 minutes ago, 3star_recruit said:

Where did you find the -17?

10 minutes ago, 3star_recruit said:

I think over the next few years we will see Bell set some wicked screens for Jimerson.  Bell has not figured it all out yet when it comes to screening, but he is trying to set more screens than you normally see from a freshman center.