the undefeated

papal

45 minutes ago, papal said:

We are probably better than 3 of the undefeateds: Liberty, Duquesene, San Diego State;  We will find out about Auburn.  Ohio State would be a stretch (maybe I'm drinking the koolaid)

The Bills  over Liberty ( B )  by 1  on a neutral court

San D St ( A ) over The Bills by 8 on a neutral court...

Duq ( B+ )  over The Bills  by 3  at Duq on Jan 2

And of course , I have already posted Aub

The OSU over The Bills by 14 on a neutral court.

Edited by The Wiz
added OSU
wgstl and Spoon-Balls like this

11 minutes ago, wgstl said:

SDST only 2 points less than auburn on a neutral court?

San Diego State has some nice wins, against BYU there, and Creighton and Iowa in Vegas.  They are good. 

As I posted on another thread, they are our A10-MWC Challenge opponent next season, here.  Already looking forward to that game.

The MWC will be a multi-bid conference this season. 

12 minutes ago, wgstl said:

SDST only 2 points less than auburn on a neutral court?

Yes.....please note the A grade  by SDSt vs Aub which is an A+ team.

Personally , I don't think any teams will go undefeated this year....It is a matter of when not if.

This is great! Now we have 4 teams that have gone undefeated for a whole season. I know the heyday of UCLA was in the  1960s. So, it has been almost 60 years since the heyday of UCLA and only 4 teams out of about 300+ D1 teams playing every single year (maybe a lower number of teams in the earlier years) for 60 years have reached the distinction of going undefeated for the duration. It seems to me this is a pretty rare event, and I cannot but wonder if, or how, timely help or confusion from someone helped them get there along the way. Mistakes and errors do happen. So, I will maintain my view that Auburn is still a virgin waiting for that fateful night when some team will bring them down. It may not be us but someone will. I hope it is our privilege to bring them down. We can do it. Go Bills!