Chapley Article on Jimerson

HoosierPal

5 hours ago, WVBilliken said:

Actually I have seen him pass up a shot occasionally ..... then fake, dribble once or twice and hit a mid-range shot.  He is going to be a load to defend if he continues to show that he can dribble penetrate and score.  

He's going to be a load even if he doesn't. Players like Fletcher Magee and Kellen Dunham have torn up the NCAA over the last few years while taking well over half of their shots from behind the arc.

3 hours ago, RiseAndGrind said:

We got in early and got him signed up 

aka he ain’t some punk loser like Pearson 

Hmmm, I believe Pearson is now redshirting at TCU. Also, is Zeke Moore the last Crews recruit playing? Saw where Moore and the Cougars lost at home to Chicago State, which had a 58-game losing streak on the road.

58 minutes ago, VeniceMenace said:

Hmmm, I believe Pearson is now redshirting at TCU. Also, is Zeke Moore the last Crews recruit playing? Saw where Moore and the Cougars lost at home to Chicago State, which had a 58-game losing streak on the road.

Bishop and Neufeld still playing

4 hours ago, johnbj14 said:

Bishop and Neufeld still playing

Jermaine is playing well at Norfolk State. Sat out the better part of 3 seasons and is averaging 13.7 a game and shooting 38% from three.

Leaving S2 out of the discussion, I’m glad he found a place to play and is doing well.

5 hours ago, billikenbill said:

Jermaine is playing well at Norfolk State. Sat out the better part of 3 seasons and is averaging 13.7 a game and shooting 38% from three.

Leaving S2 out of the discussion, I’m glad he found a place to play and is doing well.

Agree.  Jermaine had been with SLU for longer than a few months.   Other than whatever happened or did not happen with S2, he was a good teammate.  I always wish guys who not only chose SLU in the first place but who also gave it their best - and yet things did not wok out for them - especially when they got a raw deal, got recruited over, etc.  

SLU_Lax likes this

Can we drop this. He came because Box and me did our job. Period, end of discussion. Quit trying to diminish our value to the program or I'll have to put you on ignore or even worse Box and me will start a petition to have anyone who questions us banned. 

rgbilliken and RiseAndGrind like this