GDT: Conquer the Green Wave

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, jimbofive said:

You guys never take hyperbole far enough.

If we shoot 60% from 3, we end the season with one loss and an NCAA championship.

thumb_christ-almighty-its-like-iim-playi

Hey, give us a break, Jimbo. 17 3's 60%. It may only last a game, but something's afoot in Billiken Nation. Let's enjoy it for a day. We also showed we aren't a team that lives or dies by the 3 thanks to Has and JGood. 

7 minutes ago, RiseAndGrind said:

Also shout out to Chris May. I certainly give him a lot of crap, so thanks for getting the stream to work. If I hadn’t seen it myself I wouldn’t have believed the 17 three pointers.

So true, already watching the replay.

10 minutes ago, slu72 said:

Auburn barely beat Furman in OT. I'll wait for the Wiz's take on the War Eagles, but it's not like they're UCLA of the 60s. I'm sure we'll be the dog by +8 to 12. It's doable. 

Furman is good

Just now, davidnark said:

Kenpom is absolute nonsense right now. It has 5-4 Mizzou at 54th and 8-1 SLU at 102nd. 

And I really want to use the excuse that it’s because we haven’t beaten anybody other than Belmont, but look at how high they have Duquesne.

1 minute ago, slusam said:

How do I find a replay?

If you're on firestick, log in to ESPN and ESPN plus is on the top navigation. Otherwise, just go to watch espn online and you can find it there. During basketball season, I subscribe to espn plus and it's the best $4.95 I spend every month.

When it was 48-37 and Yuri hit the triple when the shotclock was running down, that shot was so money. When he figures it all out, he's going to be so good. Don't want to jinx it and compare him to anyone, but he reminds me a very good point guard who came out of nowhere to be a dominant player.

27 minutes ago, Compton said:

Also confounding why 4-5 Davidson is up 26 spots on us in Kenpom. 

Not worth a whole lot of attention. Especially if/when the votes start rolling in. 

Kenpom has us rated low because they rate our strength of schedule thus far very low (In the 290's).  Davidson's strength of schedule is in the 40's.  Our ratings will get a healthy boost once we play Auburn and Kansas State.