GDT: Conquer the Green Wave

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ford actually pleased with the O and D.  Called it the best total game, but 'it is easy to call that when you make 17 3's'.  Liked the way we handled their matchup zone.  French was sick before the game, threw up during halftime, and no one told Coach until after the game.  WARRIOR.

17 minutes ago, Pistol said:

First idea: Someone in the student section needs to organize an effort to make a bunch of giant M cards and hang one for each 3-pointer he makes. Like a K in a baseball stadium - basically this with Ms:

image.png.f046dc87ec61c116861d891c5c8e7dd6.png

Student section used to do this with 3s and Dunks back in Scottrade. Used to have someone run them to the top of the lower level. I think they were lightning bolts and 3s

SLU_Nick likes this

6 minutes ago, slu72 said:

Wow... who are these guys? 60 % from 3 land. If that's the new norm, we can play with anyone in the A10. 

You guys never take hyperbole far enough.

If we shoot 60% from 3, we end the season with one loss and an NCAA championship.

thumb_christ-almighty-its-like-iim-playi

OK guys the game is over and i listened to what Ford said at the end. All is as it should be, I feel like I have Louis Armstrong singing "What a Wonderful World" with his raspsy voice in my ear. This was a very good game for us. We did beat them soundly, but this in no way indicates Tulane was a pushover team, like that 10-0 scoring run at the beginning of the second half showed. Great game for the Bills, played well, against a worthwhile opponent that we soundly beat. Ahhh! All is light, all is bright... The Force was with us today.

Now, the players will go take their the final exams. Then, on to deal with Auburn which I think will be very difficult to beat, but not impossible mind you.

2 minutes ago, Old guy said:

OK guys the game is over and i listened to what Ford said at the end. All is as it should be, I feel like I have Louis Armstrong singing "What a Wonderful World" with his raspsy voice in my ear. This was a very good game for us. We did beat them soundly, but this in no way indicates Tulane was a pushover team, like that 10-0 scoring run at the beginning of the second half showed. Great game for the Bills, played well, against a worthwhile opponent that we soundly beat. Ahhh! All is light, all is bright... The Force was with us today.

Now, the players will go take their the final exams. Then, on to deal with Auburn which I think will be very difficult to beat, but not impossible mind you.

Just hoping we can stay within 20 of Auburn

5 minutes ago, Old guy said:

Just asking - wouldn't finals be after the Auburn game?