GDT: Conquer the Green Wave

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, jimbofive said:

Been watching in the background while making chili, making Xmas cookies, drinking wine, drinking coffee, drinking whiskey, eating burritos, unloading the dishwasher, grabbing my preggo wife's ass and just fuoking gushing about the billies.

Tourney bound for sure if we keep this level of play up.  Three ball fuoking central.

Billllllllies.  HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE

If you hadn't noticed, life is pretty good today.

1 minute ago, gobillsgo said:

Ron Hunter's reactions to our made threes were my favorite part of that half... mostly because I've made the same exact reactions in the past when our opponents just can't miss.

He should be more concerned with giving us wide open looks

3 minutes ago, almaman said:

yep let's hope he regresses to averaging 10 A's a game.

Lol as the O.P. on this topic today I'll just make it clear I am an MBM who typed out the first thing that came to my head when Yuri made back to back dumb plays. (The 2-1 break and then another bad pass). He's obviously awesome still. 

2 minutes ago, gobillsgo said:

Ron Hunter's reactions to our made threes were my favorite part of that half... mostly because I've made the same exact reactions in the past when our opponents just can't miss.

We come in shooting 32% from three and then more than double that percentage in a glorious shooting display.  I almost feel Ron Hunter's pain.  Almost.

1 minute ago, RiseAndGrind said:

Lol as the O.P. on this topic today I'll just make it clear I am an MBM who typed out the first thing that came to my head when Yuri made back to back dumb plays. (The 2-1 break and then another bad pass). He's obviously awesome still. 

plus he still seems close to doing his 10 second thing again.He is a bit cocky and for good reason. he is the real deal. if he was 6'4" it may of been one and done for him.