Kansas State Game

drkelsey55

Is the Billiken Club going to have a bus trip for members to the K-State game?

If so need to start taking reservations to see if there is enough intrest.

13 minutes ago, drkelsey55 said:

Is the Billiken Club going to have a bus trip for members to the K-State game?

If so need to start taking reservations to see if there is enough intrest.

Don't believe so. We reached out for tix and were sent the link for K-State's site

I’m in KC and want to attend but have no desire to sit amongst the K-State fans. I contacted the U to find out if there was a SLU  section but got no where. Where are you all sitting? I will attempt to buy tickets near by. Maybe we can raise a little racket!

3 minutes ago, kcbill said:

I’m in KC and want to attend but have no desire to sit amongst the K-State fans. I contacted the U to find out if there was a SLU  section but got no where. Where are you all sitting? I will attempt to buy tickets near by. Maybe we can raise a little racket!

All we got is that the bench is in front of sec 107-108. That’s where our tickets are.

Same for the Auburn game. I emailed the AD. Nope. So, I decided to forget Birmingham. All the good seats are gone. Assume their War Eagle fans and I didn't fancy being the only Bills fan in the building, especially since I think Pearl's a dick. 

2 hours ago, Box and Won said:

If the KU game in KC a few years ago is any indication, it will not be a tough ticket.

Hopefully this time @TheA_Bomb will fight a bus driver.

Almost won a hot tub during that game during halftime... In and out on the halfcourt shot.

A little unsure how I would've gotten it back to St. Louis, but it would have been a good problem to have

7 minutes ago, Littlebill said:

Almost won a hot tub during that game during halftime... In and out on the halfcourt shot.

A little unsure how I would've gotten it back to St. Louis, but it would have been a good problem to have

Did you tell them you were hot tub fan #1?

12 hours ago, Box and Won said:

I'm in.  I'll be using the 'bags' for my Jameson again...